FrankWhite125 SWAGG IS NOT ONLY A STATE OF MIND BUT ITS A LIFESTYLE - December 08, 2012 add/view comments (0)
A REAL PAGE CREATED BY A REAL MAN...NO SCAM.
Welcome to my page feel free to leave your mark where ever you please. Word to the browser, there's no harm passing through in New York we say if you see something, say something. Well the rest is up to you. I'll be checking for your comments if you're already a friend. For the new arrivals theres always my guestbook available to sign. Choose a favorite pic, rate my pic, reply to one of the posted blogs or add me as a friend. You can also select my page as one of your favorite page to visit. If you get a chance check out my "Fashion Police Video" Play it once or twice for there is a message trying to be told. Cant add any more than this at this time. All I know is I love to read your comments. Commentators are more likely to get me to respond than non. Take care and thanks for stopping by til next time don't be a stranger.
Queensbridge Projects Queensbridge Houses is the largest public housing development in the United States. Also known as the QB, Queensbridge which is located in Long Island City, New York in Queens opened in 1940. The 6 Block, 96 building, 3,142 unit complex is the largest housing project and is owned by the New York City Housing Authority. Very close to Ravenswood Houses. Queensbridge is one of the most corrupted projects in NYC. In 1986, Queensbridge had the most murders within NYC Projects. 40 side and 41st side refer to the 40th street side of the buildings 41st street side of the buildings. Home of Nas, Cormega, MC Shan, Marley Marl, Mobb Deep, Capone, Big Noyd, Tragedy Khadafi, The Bravehearts and NBA star Ron Artest. Other MC's from QB are Nature, Twin Gambino, Ty Nitty, Godfather pt 3, Lakey Da Kid, Nashawn, Bars N Hooks, Littles, Crime Fam, Blitz, etc... On a ratio, in Queensbridge, there are about 50 incidences in a year where someone was shot, stabbed, dead, locked-up, or kicked out of the hood! This is where I'm from, but not who I am... Or am I?
1. Talking about each other - You are really not her friend if what you have to say about her is so bad you can't say it in front of her. If you are a real friend you should be able to tell her your concerns for her life to her face. If you have the need to tell others, but you haven't found the time to tell her - red lights should be flashing. Believe it or not, gossiping is not an intrinsic part of being female. Women who gossip do it not because it's a woman-thing, but because they want to elevate themselves and put other women in a place of inferiority. Gossiping is just another symptom of deeper insecurities.
2. Fighting for men - One of the most undignified things that any woman can do is to fight, argue, or curse another woman over a man. It's a disgusting trend that used to be a school girl thing, but today adult women are doing it too. If both of you are in conflict - because his choice is not clear - then that means that he's really not into any of you. He's probably playing both of you. That man really does not deserve love or attention from either one of you. Let him go.
3. Joining female gangs - Women who make you feel unwelcome and unwanted within their circle of friends are not to be trusted. Women cliques have become common in the workplace, at church, in the neighborhood. Cliques are the dwelling place of insecure women. Women who join cliques are seeking refuge from their own lack of confidence by cocooning themselves within this circle of supposed exclusivity. Again, the need to belong to, or be part of a clique is also a sign of deeper insecurities. Beware, cliques are usually encouraged and thrive on a type of gang mentality.
4. Undermining each other - Beware of any woman who can never celebrate your accomplishments with you. It could be a new boyfriend, a promotion, an award, a new job, a new acquisition, weight loss. If she has nothing positive to say to you about it, does not show emotional support, or chooses to remain silent she is not a true friend. Real friends know how to recognize and genuinely rejoice all successes with pride.
5. Competing against each other - You need to get this straight. There will always be another woman with nicer hair, a more caring husband or boyfriend, better behaved children, a better paying job, a bigger house, a more fashionable wardrobe - there will always be some woman with more of what you don't have. Consequently, the only person that you need to compete against is yourself. Strive to be the best that you can be - for you. Competing against other women to prove yourself superior is a financial and emotional drainer. Because of this mindless competition women become mean, envious and hypocritical. It is pointless.
6. Disrespecting boundaries - To survive peacefully every relationship and every friendship must have clear boundaries. Good relationships operate within margins of respect. Within this level of respect, privacy and intimacy are keywords. Yes, you are my friend, but that doesn't give me the right to walk into your bedroom or your kitchen, unbeknownst to you, and help myself to your stuff. I don't do this not because you won't allow me to, but because I respect your privacy and your things. Consequently, we both need to know and respect each other's levels of privacy and intimacy.
7. Crossing boundaries - This is similar to the above, the only difference is that my respect of your boundaries should never depend on my friendship with you. Women need to respect women for the simple fact that they are women. If she is a woman she is a sister. Period. Therefore, from that understanding I will have the utmost respect for her children, her man, her opinions, her choices, and for her as a person. It amazes me how women are quick to disrespect another sister's boundaries, but feel offended if another woman does to them the same exact thing. Honestly, that type of inconsistent behavior can only be credited to some form of mental illness.
8. Exploiting friendships - This is a major one. Why are you friends? Do you only remember her being around whenever she could get something from you? It doesn't even have to be material. It could just be your time or your positive energy. Does she happen to be always on the receiving side, with you dishing out ton loads of yourself or your stuff? Or is she your friend because of what you represent? It could be that your husband's position or yours, your possessions, your talent, whatever, represents some form of achievement. Is she a friend because that link to you places her on a higher platform? In a real friendship appreciation, support, and loyalty must be reciprocal.
Not an indication of my desire. Dont count yourself out.
Last Rating Entered
Oct. 8, 2011
Here's my Interview with Black Planet 05/01/2012
BP: What do you like most about intimate relationships?
Let me hear from you,
ArtWork by FrankWhite125
Participate Have Some Fun!
Get Notice Sign The Guest Book.
comments from my friends
You need to be friends with FrankWhite125 in order to leave them a Comment.
In the meantime, you can always sign their guestbook.