I SALE LACE FRONT WIGS THAT CELEBRITIES WEAR AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!!!!!
Have you ever wondered how celebrities like
(just to name a few)
Beyonce, Trina, Tyra Banks, Keyshia Cole,
Patti LaBelle, and Ru Paul manage to
always have perfect hair?
The secret is their lace wigs!
Now, flawless hair like a superstar can be yours
but at the fraction of the price.
Are you tired of throwing your money away every time you go and buy hair extensions and get your weave done? If the answer to my question is yes, then check out my page.
I sell the solution to bad hair days.
Have you heard about lace front wigs?
Lace front wigs and full lace wigs are wigs that have invisible hair line that allows hair to appear as the hair is actually growing right from your scalp!!!! and this wig is free style, so it can be parted from anywhere
These wigs are made of the highest quality Indian or Chinese hair and they can be custom made just to fit your head.
I have post some pictures of Beyonce wearing lace front wig. These wigs are so amazing and soooo undetectable to the eye.
Please if you have any questions feel free to send me a note here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
or simply call me at 919 696 2060 and ask for Joyce
WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR WIGS?
Wearing wigs and hair extensions has been and it is very popular in the black culture and it is
not uncommon at all for black women to have multiple wigs.
You may ask why do people wear wigs.
Below are some reasons people wear wigs.
Some people wear wigs just because.
To rest their hair from blow drying, coloring, perming, or just to allow their hair to take a break.
Just to have that long curly, silky straight hair they've always wanted.
Some people wear them just as a fashion accessory.
Some people wear the hair pieces for fun.
Some may be going through very crazy hair growing stages.
Some people who have experienced partial or total hair loss.
Some people wear wigs because they are simply
a pleasure to wear.
And with so many great styles to choose from, you can change your hair as often as you'd like!
Regardless of your reasons for wearing a wig,
a lace front or full lace wigs can a great and flawless option for you.
Indian Remy Cuticle Hair (virgin hair)
Remy hair can't get anymore "REMIER" than this unless it grows naturally from your own scalp. This hair is literally taken from it's donor, sanitized, deeply conditioned and moisturized and applied to a weft. No chemical.
No silicon, No coating, No stripping of cuticle. What you are left with is beautiful, untreated, unprocessed, natural hair in various curls, waves and natural colors that will last you for months and months.
Have you ever tried to dye beauty supply hair?
It was a nightmare right? That's because it's not Remy hair.
The cuticle is cut away and the hair is dipped in acid and then dipped in silicone to give it the beautiful shine that you are trained to think is beautiful. It is beautiful until you wash it right? Because once you wash it, the silicone coating is stripped away.
Our hair has the cuticle intact in correct formation so that the hair thinks it is alive for up to 1 year with proper care and treatment. Our hair comes from 1 donor and not many, like other sellers, so that you will never have to worry about discoloration or receiving different grades in 1 bundle.
Each order is carefully selected by hand to your specifications on texture and curl pattern. Once we select the hair we treat the hair with secret nourishing emollients and apply a deep penetrating, conditioning formula to your carefully selected hair. We then place it in a high pressure steam bin FOR 45 MINUTES, which seals the secret nourishing emollients deep inside the hair shaft, which gives the hair incredible softness and the lushes waves and curls you have ever seen.
This hair can be worn straight, wavy or curly. You will also receive instructions on how to keep your beautiful many looking 100%, 100% of the time! The Remy cuticle hair (or called virgin hair) is the highest-grade human hair available on the market. It comes from one individual.
The hair is sectioned and allowed to fall into its natural growing pattern. The hair is then cut and carefully sewn to maintain the natural cuticle direction so matting and tangling are virtually eliminated.
Our Remy Hair combines the highest quality hair with the finest processing. The processing is done by hand, in small batches and with no machinery.
All natural food grade ingredients are used and not harsh chemicals such as acidic solvents. Also, we use no high heating oven which dries hair during the process. Only about 1 percent of the hair collected is qualified as Remy hair.
The Remy hair is very soft yet resilient, long lasting and lays tangle free every time.
Are you tired of dry tangled hair extensions and spending money on hair that won't last? We recommend our virgin hair full lace wigs or lace front wigs.
YAKI REMY HAIR
The other option is to order slightly processed Remy hair which leaves the cuticles in place while the hair is being chemically treated (dyed or permed). YAKI Remy hair THIS IS 100% Remy HUMAN HAIR that has been processed slightly to resemble African American texture hair. The hair is beautiful, tangle free, and matches most African American textures; and the Root and Cuticle ends have been directionally aligned, which will prevent the Remy hair from tangling.
Thank you, I look forward to making your hair look Hollywood fabulous.
Invisible Wonder, "Flawless Says It Best"
INVISIBLE WONDERS LACE WIG PRICE LIST THESE PRICES ARE ALL BASED ON INDIAN REMY, DARK COLORS WITH 100% DENSITY, BLEACHED KNOTS, BABY HAIRS, STRAIGHT, BODY WAVE, DEEP WAVE, AND TIGHT CURLS. FOR LIGHT COLORS AND HIGHLIGHT PLEASE ADD $15 PER HI-LITE. SHIPMENT COST ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THESE PRICES!!! $35 WILL BE ADDED FOR ALL CUSTOM UNITS
1. LENGTH IN INCHES
2. LACE FRONT PRICES
3. FULL FRENCH LACE PRICES
4. FULL SWISS LACE PRICES
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
1. First: Please send me an email to email@example.com and I will email you an order form. Or you can also print the order form here
2. Second: Please fill in your requirements! If you are not sure what to put don't worry, just fill in as much as you can. I will call you once I receive your order to complete the order. Or you can also call me and I will guide though it.
3. Third?Send your inquiry to this my email invisiblewonders.@hotmail.com I will call and confirm your order.
4. Fourth: When you confirm I will send you a payment request with PayPal. Please use this email to send payment with PayPal .You can also send transfer money using Western Union, or you can send my a certified check. Please use Joyce Benson when sending money with Western Union or when sending me a certified check. If you are in the Charlotte and the surrounding areas we can schedule an appointment with me to make your payment
5. Fifth?I will confirm with you when your payment is received, and at the same time, I will confirm the delivery time with you!
6. Sixth: When your unit is finishing, I will send it to you by UPS. Please add $25 for UPS shipment or USPS next day delivery or $10 for 3 days priority mail. I will inform you the UPS or USPS tracking number.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Price Range
The Invisible Wonders Lace Wig prices ranges from $275 to $600 (indian remy hair). Virgin hair is $100-250 more depending on the length of the hair (compare to $599-$3500 and even higher)
The individual prices are based on:
1) What kind of hair do you want? Indian or Chinese Remy
2) The texture of the hair you want (yaki, straight, body wave, deep wave, curly)
3) The length of the hair you want. The lengths are 10 to 30 inches.
4) The color of the hair you want
5) Do you want highlights or just one tone
Since you lace front wig will be made just for you, the delivery time is 5-6 weeks. I can put a rush order in for additional $40 and get the wigs within 4 weeks. It takes about 30 labor hours to complete each lace front wig. All the lace wigs are hand tied!!!
Can I Wet My Hair While Wearing A Lace Front Wig?
Yes, you can wet you hair with the wig on. The wig has a lace at the hairline that is secured with liquid adhesive. When the adhered to your own hairline. it gives it an invisible hairline, making it look as if though the hair is growing out of your scalp.
What Kind of Lace Should I Choose for My Base? (French or Swiss?)
The Remy human hair is hand tied to a lace base. The laces that are used are French and Swiss lace. The French lace is more durable (tough), and it is recommended to the new lace front wig wear.
The Swiss lace is most natural looking, fragile, and invisible to the eye. The Swiss lace is recommended to the experienced lace front wig wearer.
What Color Of The Lace Can I Choose From?
The colors are: Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Beige, and Skin. Most African Americans can use the black, dark brown, or light brown lace base depending on our skin complexion. Beige is recommended to the Caucasian people and for those that want really blond hair.
What Method Of Payment Is Accepted? How do I make a payment? I only place orders once the payment has been received. I only accept money order, certified checks, or cash. I also accept PayPal payment but there is 3% fee added to the total
Caring For My Lace Front Wig
How Long Can I Use My Wig?
The life of your lace front/full lace wigs is determined by how often you wear it and how well you take care of it. If you own more than one and you are able to rotate usage, your lace front wig will last even longer. The average time is at least 1 year.
How To Care For Your Lace Front Wig
The following list is helpful information that will help you care for your lace front/ full lace wig.
1. Keep your lace wig clean by washing it at least once a week, depending on your activity level, and hair products that you use. The accumulated dirt, sweat, and hair care products can cause the hair to tangle.
2. Wash your lace front wig after swimming or exercising. When swimming, it is best to wear a cap to minimize the exposure to chlorine or salt. You should also wear your hair in a couple of big braids to prevent the hair from tangling. Please read the adhesive/tape instructions before swimming.
3. Please use salon quality products. This is human hair and in order to keep it looking healthy you should not use cheap products
4. Never sleep with wet hair. Please make sure the hair is completely dry, brushed out, and put in a couple of big braids before sleeping. You should where a satin cap or other head covering to prevent tangling.
5. We recommend that you do not perform any additional chemical processes on the hair such as coloring, perming, or relaxing. Remy hair has already been processed and additional chemical processing could irreparably damage to the hair. If your lace front wig was made of unprocessed cuticle hair (virgin hair) then it can be colored. Please have a professional stylist do the coloring for you. Remember we are not responsible for damage to the wig due to chemical processing, styling, attachment, or removal by the buyer or their stylist.
6. Even though shedding is normal, please brush your wig carefully to minimize it. We recommend using an oval hair cushion hair brush.
How Do I Attach My Lace Front Wig?
We recommend that you have a licensed cosmetologist that has been trained in lace front wig attachment, to attach your wig.
If you choose to attach it yourself you may find following instructions helpful. Please read and follow your adhesive/tape instructions carefully. Please remember to be patient and take your time. As with anything, it takes some practice before you get it right.
1. Wash your wig (please see instructions on how to)
2. Prep your hair by creating a flat surface for the wig to sit on. You can braid your own hair (cornrow)/ or use a wig liner.
3. Fit the wig to the head, and evaluate where you would like the hairline, the goal is to find where the hairline looks most natural.
4. Gradually start trimming the excess lace, the goal is here to create your hairline; only cut off small amount at a time ( you only do this once when you first get your wig)
5. After creating your hairline, apply adhesive to the hairline so it can stay on your head. (DO NOT put adhesive directly on the hair. Place it right on the skin right in front of the hairline.)
6. The finished hairline should look totally natural; as if the hair is actually growing from your head.
How Do I Remove My Lace Front Wig?
1. Pull the entire wig up in a ponytail, so you will not get any adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around the perimeter of the hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly.
4. After you have removed the lace, there may be residue left on the unit, you should wash the unit (see washing instructions) and with a towel gently scrub away any left over residue.
5. Let the unit air dry
How Do I Wash My Lace Front Wig
Should you wash the wig while it is attached to your head, please carefully read your adhesive/tape instructions first.
1. Start by spraying the hair with a leave in conditioner or mixture of conditional and water.
2. Brush the hair starting at the ends and up to the roots, to detangle
3. Slowly wet the hair with water, keeping the hair in the same direction.
4. Gently wash the hair with shampoo. Do not tangle or ball up, keep the hair going the same direction.
5. Rinse the hair thoroughly keeping the hair in the same direction.
6. Massage conditioner into the hair., and come or brush through in the same direction.
7. Rinse the hair thoroughly, keeping the hair in the same direction.
8. Towel dry the hair. Do not ball up or tangle, keep the hair going in the same direction.
9. Spray a leave in conditioner on the hair and brush the ends up to the roots to detangle.
10. Allowing the hair to air dry is best. However, you may also carefully blow dry the hair on a low-medium heat setting.
Please let me know if you have more question
CONTACT INFORMATION Joyce Benson
Invisible Wonders Lace Wigs
Website: www.invisiblewonders.com myspace.com/invisiblewonders
Phone: 919 696 2060