Click here to get your free background
From A Guy's Point Of View
FINALLY WE VENTURE OFF INTO THE MIND OF WHAT SEEMS TO BE A "NICE" BLACK MAN... I THINK ANYONE CAN/WILL ENJOY THIS NOTE... IT'S HOT!
From a GUY'S point of view:
We don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till the morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
Don't tell us we're wrong.
We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Push us down on the couch and make a move once in a while. We like that aggressiveness about you and we like the unexpected. When we know you're really happy, it makes us happy too.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
LET US PAY FOR YOU!
DON'T "FEEL BAD"
We enjoy doing it (Paying for you).
Smile and say "thank you."
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know nobody's looking we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.
honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
***Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Taye Diggs is in front of us.
***It's boring, and we don't care.
You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word "handsome"/"beautiful"
I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with "Hey
handsome!" instead of "Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy" or whatever else you can think of.
on the other hand im not saying I wouldn't like it either ; )
Girls, I cannot stress this enough:
IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A GUY, DON'T WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE. DITCH HIS SORRY, DISGRACE-TO-THE-MALE-POPULATIO N SELF, AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT YOU WITH UTTER RESPECT
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
ENJOY A GOOD MAN...THEY ARE HARD TO COME BY IN A DAY AND AGE AS WE LIVE IN WHERE PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A S**T....LONESTAR
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what theyre doing just to look you in the
eyes....and say "i love you" ...
....AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT!
Give the nice guys a chance!!!!!!
ALL WOMEN SHOULD READ THIS.
?Identifying Who Loves You/ A True Man? (part one)
By Jerome Rome/DC Williams 1/26/06
1. A true man loves you not just because he says it but because he mean it and he?ll show you. He is not afraid to show you that he loves and he is not ashamed of you because he is proud of you. He?ll treat you like his queen and let no man or woman come between you.
2. A true man does not acknowledge spectators nor their negative opinions because he has is own mind and he is not easily influenced. He strives to build a solid and unbreakable relationship with you.
3. A true man never jumps the gun, he keeps his cool and remain calm because he has already expected ups and down to occur in the relationship. He can give you your space so that can realize what?s needed to be realized.
4. A true man has damn near unlimited patience and tolerance. He'll never give up on you; he continues to give when he feels there is nothing left to give. He continues to do all that he can when he feels like there is nothing left to do. He continues to love you and have faith when he is discouraged.
5. A true man can and wants to be your friend when you need him to be. He is able to be your lover and your friend. He is able to be your friend even when he wants to be more than friends.
6. A true man is confident that he has you; he loves and appreciates the time he spends with you, cherishing every moment with you. He knows the value of compromising and sacrifice. He does not regret any decisions he has about you.
7. A true man does not force himself on you; he respects your heart, mind, body, and soul.
8. A true man wants to be your everything beneath ?GOD?. He acknowledges ?GOD? first and prays for his blessing in your relationship. With God?s blessings, he places you and his family first.
9. A true man is always there for you even when he can?t be. He is there for you even when he doesn?t feel like it. A true man always considers your feelings even when he doesn?t seem to.
10. A true man is not jealous but he is sincerely concerned about you.
11. A true man admits when he is wrong. When he is right, he knows how to be wrong. He is a peacemaker and always try to make things right. He knows that two wrongs don?t make a right.
12. A true man understands you even when he can?t understand. He never let miscommunications manifest. He?ll argue using the power of love and does not always have to prove his point. He knows how to be the bigger person and set aside his pride.
13. A true man admits that he has an ego and he needs you to cater to it at times. He knows that neither of you are perfect. He admits that he loves you and he needs you.
14. A true man listens to you (even when he doesn?t want to), he tries to comprehend, and he?ll also accept your criticism.
15. Together, he?ll help you identify, confront, and conquer your deepest phobias of love, insecurity, and self-consciousness. He accepts the challenge although it may be too much. He makes you feel like you deserve everything that he provides (love and materialistic).
16. MOST IMPORTANT: If you love him you should know that despite how big, strong, and proud a man may be his most vulnerable possession is his own heart. If he opens it to and for you that means that you?re special. Do right by his heart and he?ll never do you wrong. Share hearts and never part!
Im aware that this is about those good guys out there who are like this but what about the girls out there? Not all girls are bad like that... Trust me. So why dont they have something like this for girls too? Minus a couple of these I have felt them all towards at least one dude. so guys and girls out there, there isnt just guys like this. Girls too
that i bought you roses
to tell you that i like you
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice;
not an jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up,and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there, and being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.
I caught your bf with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your bf was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That i cared
that I listen to you at night talk about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with buttholes who mistreat them. Well ladies next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.