This I believe!
1. I believe there is one God. He is the creator of all. He is eternal. In Him there is perfect harmony. Perfect unity. Perfect peace.
2. I believe in the unity of man and woman. And in said unity, completeness of the individual.
3. I believe life is a blessing, and should be lived and experienced as such everyday!
4. I believe children are a gift on loan from The Almighty, and should be reared as though He Himself will one day evaluate your effort.
5. I believe the Commandment to "Honor thy father and thy mother"... should be followed to the letter, as it is the only commandment with an absolute promise. (that of, long life)
6. I believe love has much greater power than man can really fathom. As our understanding is limited, and thus our practice thereon, we fail to fully embrace and totally utilize the power of love.
7. I believe true friendship should be a treasured commodity. It should be nurtured and cherished, and held in the highest regard.
8. I believe that if I could get a "do-over" for any/all of my past mistakes I would probably not choose to. For in my mistakes I have found growth, strength, wisdom, and some real fun.
9. I believe women have all the power. They are actually smarter, and stronger, though a great many are never aware and/or actually use this.
10. I believe sex matters in more than just the physical sense. And, unfortunately we've trivialized it, and bastardized it, and we've lost our way!
What do you believe?...
recent blog posts
I can't say President Barack Obama without smiling!Free Comments Graphics (continue reading)
The Man RulesAt last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally , the guys' side of the story. I must admit, it's pretty good. We always hear the rules from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note.. these are all numbered 1 ON PURPOSE!1. Men are NOT mind readers.1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.1.... (continue reading)
Wussup Loved Ones. I don't know where this originated but, I read this on someone's page and it impressed me so much, I had to add it to my page. In our quest for happiness we must be sure that we don't settle for a Playmate when God has a Soul mate waiting for us. Sometimes this is a hard distinction to make. Playmates are tricky. They are so much fun to be with that even the smartest of us will be fooled into thinking this has to be our Soul mate. Worse yet too many of us attempt to make a... (continue reading)
comments from my friends
You need to be friends with Jazzyone62 in order to leave them a Comment.
In the meantime, you can always sign their guestbook.