Cloudy Love With a Chance of Rain (3)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

spcruff00
spcruff00

Female, 36, Federal Way, WA

Posted December 19, 2010

I'm a poet, so I express my feelings like this:

Yea I got a ring, but I ain't happy tho. There's so many bullet holes in the cloak, it ain't wearable. Too bad the steam engine puffed up the hill, he ain't make it tho. What are my options? Wake up and face being all alone or suck it up and be miserable? I'm chasing a dream, and it⿿s a nightmare. Funny how the truth slaps the taste right out your mouth. In reality, almost doesn't count. What's the point of a rainbow if there's no pot of gold? It's like a mirage of a promise that⿿s so beautiful. Being in this relationship is like waiting for a storm to pass. I would cry, but my tears would probably freeze on my face⿦cuz my heart is cold. My body's numb from walking in limbo. I grieve deeply cuz I ain't ask for this. When did the other half of fifty turn to thirty percent? I knew it was over, like a while ago. I⿿m just running on fumes ⿿til the weather breaks⿦.or I do first.

InArmyDre6722
InArmyDre6722

Male, 27, McKinney, TX

Posted June 03, 2011

The "Rainbow" is a foreshadow of violent stroms passing it's the success of what's to come when you limbo through hoola hoola hoops breaking your back to make it. Abrupt situations test your focus; Content and squent eye's wide open, viewing rain in ranges being next to you enjoying one day...

InArmyDre6722
InArmyDre6722

Male, 27, McKinney, TX

Posted June 03, 2011

The "Rainbow" is a foreshadow of violent stroms passing it's the success of what's to come when you limbo through hoola hoola hoops breaking your back to make it. Abrupt situations test your focus; Content and squent eye's wide open, viewing rain in ranges being next to you enjoying one day...