Forums

White male celebrities/athletes with black wives (72)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

sexidee28
sexidee28

Female, Age Private, San Diego, CA

Posted June 27, 2008

i was playing around on the internet and i started a search on google for any info on any white male celebrities/athletes with black wives/girlfriends and i came up empty...i found no shortage of black celebrities/athletes with white wives....and of course there are plenty with black wives too, so don't trip. but seriously, can anyone show me a white male celebrity/athlete with a black chic that isn't old robert deniro. i'm just curious.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

sexidee28
sexidee28

Posted July 01, 2008

so no luck, huh folks?

missajaxx
missajaxx

Female, 34, Santa Clarita, CA

Posted July 01, 2008

Robert Deniro, Hugh Jackman, David Bowie I don't know how current this is, maybe you can check it out.

blaque_ivory
blaque_ivory

Female, Age Private, Houston, TX

Posted July 13, 2008

I wish I could post pics, there's a lot of em...I don't have time to really list every single one but I'll list as many as I can....

We already know about David Bowie, Hugh Jackman being caught with the black call girl, Robert DeNiro...The females we know about Halle Berry...But I don't know if anybody remembers but George Clooney used to date Kimberly Russell from that show in the 80's with Robin Givens called Head of The Class, she was also on Ghost Dad with Bill Cosby. She predicted back in the day after a 3 yr love affair with George Clooney that he aint the marrying kind after asking for marriage. She says committment or kids from Clooney just aint gonna happen. Well he's still quite the loverboy... Brad Pitt used to date Robin Givens, Robin Givens hasn't come back to us since Mike Tyson...Michael McConaghey dated Salli Richardson, Rosario Dawson dated Jason Lewis and David Moscow from that Honey movie with Jessica Alba dated Kerry Washington...

But if we're talking about marriage...

Heather Headley is married to an ex-NFL football player named Brian Musso. I think he played for Northwestern., he's retired now.

Actor Ivan Sergei from a WB show called Jack and Jill and from that Charmed show with Alyssa Milano is married to a black woman since 2003.

Two of the white men from Color Me Badd group that did "I Wanna Sex You Up" are/were married to black women. The lead singer's ex was in a magazine I was reading warning women not to enter into a relationship with him because they are estranged and he is cheating on her with a stripper or something like that. She also said something about how he's not paying for his kids....The other white man from the group that had the curly hair and looked like Kenny G the saxophonist is married to Tamyra Gray from Season 1 of American Idol. She also was in the Boston Public show for a lil bit...

Paul Wall, the Houston Swishahouse rapper married his childhood sweetheart who is black.

Justin Chambers, a former male fashion model who also acts and plays Dr. Alex Karev on Grey's Anatomy is married to a black woman named Keisha since 1993 and they have 5 children.

Freddy Rodriguez, the latino friend on that movie Dead Presidents with Larenz Tate is married to a woman of african descent. I'm not sure if she is african american but she is definitely dark enough to be considered black in america. I think she's maybe afro-latina and she is a big woman too.

The rapper Eve was dating a white man.

Robin Thicke, the singer is married to Paula Patton from Idlewild and De ja Vu movie with Denzel. He's the son of actor Robin Thicke and Paula Patton is his high school sweetheart...

The singer one hit wonder Remy Shand who reminds me of Robin Thicke is married to a black singer from some UK Group
called Sugar Jones since 2001.

Lynn Whitfield from A Thin Line Between Love and Hate with Martin Lawrence, Josephine Baker Story and Eve's Bayou is married to a white man.

Suzan Lori Parks, writer for the Oprah produced tv series Their Eyes Were Watching God with Halle Berry and Michael Ealy is married white.

Former MTV VJ Downtown Julie Brown dated Billy Idol when he was young and cute, she is married to a white man.

Mats Carlston, don't really think he's a celebrity but he is the head of the Nixon Peabody LLC Atty at Law firm's Global Finance team in NYC married to a black woman

Lisa Bonet is married to a white man now.

Erica Dunlap Miss America 2004 is married to a very good looking white man.

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is married to a white man and just had twin boys.

The PRINCE of Leichenstein,
COUNT Ferdinant Von Hapsburg (A PRINCE)
CONGRESSMAN William Cohen are all married to black women

Traci Bingham from Baywatch, Christian Christian from American Idol Season 1, Angela McGlowan a FOX s Correspondent, Karyn Bryant, Arthel Neville all s correspondents are married to white men, Arthel is married to an ASIAN man, yes I said ASIAN....

George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars' girlfriend is black. Roger Ebert from Siskel and Ebert is married to a black woman of like 20 something years....

Thandie ton from Norbit, Kristen Wilson from Girl 6 and Dr. Doolittle with Eddie Murphy, Lauren Velez from NY Undercover are all married to men of white descent.

Carlos Santana is married to a black woman and Alfre Woodard is married to a white man....

That's all I can think of right now, I have pics if you want to see. I just couldn't figure out how to put them in the forum. Get at me if you want to see them or you can just do a search for them yourself.

blaque_ivory
blaque_ivory

Posted July 16, 2008

I forgot to add that if you want to look at pictures of these couples, come by my page and check out my blog.

smack_u_silly
smack_u_silly

Male, Age Private, Vancouver, BC

Posted July 17, 2008

blaque_ivory
blaque_ivory

I forgot to add that if you want to look at pictures of these couples, come by my page and check out my blog.

why is it important to talk about black celebrities who date/marry white?

in the end, OVERALL only 10% of black men and 4.5% of black women marry white.

white men marry white women 97% of the time, and there's no sign of that changing. most of the rest, 2.6% marry asian.

white women marry white men 95% of the time, and the rest, 3.5% marry asian men and 1.5% marry black men.

it shouldnt be the INTERRACIAL aspect that's important, but the couple THEMSELVES being happy.

smack_u_silly
smack_u_silly

Posted July 17, 2008

sexidee28
sexidee28

i was playing around on the internet and i started a search on google for any info on any white male celebrities/athletes with black wives/girlfriends and i came up empty...i found no shortage of black celebrities/athletes with white wives....and of course there are plenty with black wives too, so don't trip. but seriously, can anyone show me a white male celebrity/athlete with a black chic that isn't old robert deniro. i'm just curious.

and why?

erv2koo7
erv2koo7

Male, Age Private, Austin, TX

Posted July 17, 2008

smack_u_silly
smack_u_silly

and why?

I wish these chics could let it go. I don't know any group outside of black folks that care so much about "race" and "dating"

Showing 1-10 of 72

1 2 3 4 5

... 8

Next >>