Forums

Black women like been gang raped by white men (3)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 32, Germantown, MD

Posted May 14, 2011

ghetto gaggers

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 32, Germantown, MD

Posted May 14, 2011

Its pretty well known that white men from slavery days to now love to have sex with black women. White men back in the day would rape, gang rape black slaves

but today it seems like black women love gang rape, they love sex with white men. and this is more reasons why black men need to boycott this evil, sick in the head black women.

just look at websites like GHETTO GAGGERS, and WHITE boy stump, and Black woman revenge (where she has sex with up too 10 white men in kkk mask or confederate flag t shirts. its pretty clear too see whos side black females are on its white mans side.

they love slavery rule play sex with white men and its a fact. this women that do this are terrible sick in the head and add nothing to anymans live talk less of a black man.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 32, Germantown, MD

Posted May 14, 2011

think am crazy? more proof

this is what a black woman said in a topix forum

"It's great that black women can just relax without being ashamed to explore their sexual desires with white men or other men outside of their race just like white and other races of women have freely done for years. Before my marriage, being around handsome cut cut white men always made me feel extra feminine and naughty too,lol. Though I had been dating white men for a while, I always had this fantasy of two sexy well bult white men devouring my body at once. So one day this one gorgeous white guy from work who I had went out with a couple of time, were just joking around talking about our fantasies and I told him mine and he nearly went through the roof,lol. So we met up with this other white guy I use to date. We discuss it and then it was on! I had my first triple orgasm that evening with them. They fulfilled my fantasy and then some. They both have wanted to do it again and again but I had gotten it out of my system and was done with doing a three some for good. "