Forums

OFF TOPIC...watching Katt Williams stand up..I have a question.. (26)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

sadgyrlhush6
sadgyrlhush6

Female, 47, Middle River, MD

Posted August 23, 2008

watching his stand up from 06'-'Pimp Chronicles' when he was in ATL... with the Green smokers blazer..

in his act he mentioned seeing two gay men kissing and that it was a "professor obie"... does anyone know who that is or who he was referring to when he said they came out the closet?

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Craig_Daydae
Craig_Daydae

Male, Age Private, Cincinnati, OH

Posted August 23, 2008

I think the guy who played the professor on The Parkers sitcom.

WestsideCartelAtl85
WestsideCartelAtl85

Male, 28, Stone Mountain, GA

Posted August 23, 2008

WTF? I knew the professor was suspect off the Parkers.

StilettoSoulja
StilettoSoulja

Female, 37, New York, NY

Posted August 23, 2008

u mean professor Ogilvee.

he might be. he might not be.

........but Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) is. so is the dad from Family Matters (the urkel show).

and the black guy from Heat of the Night.........he died from AIDs just like the first guy who used to narrate City Confidential (Paul Winfield).

sadgyrlhush6
sadgyrlhush6

Posted August 23, 2008

see, my mom keeps saying katt said ogilvie, but i had the captions on and it said OBIE...

i am trying to figure out is it some kind of professor at a university in Atlanta, because that whole audience seem to get that line and oooohed.

Removed

sadgyrlhush6
sadgyrlhush6

Posted August 23, 2008

thats funny because i consider myself one of the best lip readers, and i didnt even SEE his lips form and OGIL-VEE... it had to be an obie or opie... i was like who? the lil boy from andy griffith is out the closet?

plus the closed captions were on anyways...so yeah, opie, obie... inside joke? who is this masked man?

Removed

finisher
finisher

Male, Age Private, Nashville, TN

Posted August 23, 2008

Removed

LOL . . and who be typing the closed captions?

White people.

You know white people ain't watching The Parkers. They would have no idea who Professor Olgevee is.

And that's who Katt was talking about. That's why the audience laughed. But if it is him, he just recently came out the closet, seeing that he had been married and has 2 kids.

But that closed caption ish is wrong all the time. When I go to watch football games, they'll have the closed-caption on, because you can't actually hear the game in the bar. I've seen the CC spell Kobe's name Colby.

Speaking of Kobe, I think today is his b-day.

Showing 1-10 of 26

1 2 3
Next >>