Forums

shampoo conditioner (9)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

richelle428
richelle428

Female, 46, Ball Ground, GA

Posted December 04, 2011

i have been using motions laish shampoo with conditioner in it ,but i notice after i wash my hair with it it becomes so tangle i have knots in my hair.what type of shampoo is good for my hair type wavy fine .i perm my hair it least twice a year.

HILuvaLuva
HILuvaLuva

Female, 27, Ewa Beach, HI

Posted December 07, 2011

Sally's sells a product called Mixed Silk/Silk Elements...it's like the generic version of Mixed chicks. It's really good and they have a leave in conditioner that You will love. I used a basic brand shampoo and after i rinsed it it made my hair feel dry and tangled. So i put the mixed silk conditioner in my hair and i was able to get alot of the tangles out without pulling my hair out.

richelle428
richelle428

Posted February 20, 2012

thank you i had to laugh toward the end of your comment ,because that is exacty what i was doing pulling my damn hair out,i end up getting it cut to a chin length bob i thought i would regret it ,but i actualky like it.my hair was too my back.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Washington, DC

Posted February 21, 2012

Aubrey Organics has some nice shampoos and conditioners. All sodium laureth sulfate free. Get rid of the sulfate and your hair will be more manageable - permed or natural.

richelle428
richelle428

Posted February 22, 2012

thank you i have been using cream a nature sunflower and coconut detangling shampoo it has been working GREAT!!!! my hair isn't tangle and i have no knots comb right thru it.

besame8
besame8

Female, 30, Phoenix, AZ

Posted February 28, 2012

I haven't relaxed my hair in 3+ years, so to say when I wash it I get the potential for tangles is an understatement. What I do to avoid that is to take a wide tooth comb and section my hair into 4-6 sections, comb each section out and braid each section into a lose braid. I then wash each section (I no poo just washing with a conditioner) and rinse. Then blow dry each section dry.

It avoids the tangles and you don't pull out all of your hair out.

richelle428
richelle428

Posted April 10, 2012

my hairstylist end up ordering me kera care detangling shampoo as well as conditoner a d i love it.i alternate between the kera-care and cream of nature .but i had comb my hair out so bad i was pulling it so i decided to just get a crop cut and i love!!!!! it.

gordo214
gordo214

Male, 35, Harlingen, TX

Posted December 27, 2012

i like vo5

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 33, San Diego, CA

Posted January 10, 2013

I just started using this shampoo and conditioner called HerStyler and I love it but I have to buy it at the mall and it is so dang expensive for the size $25.00 a piece, I am addicted to it. It has alot of good ingredients in it.