Forums

Black women fighting in walmart...tiddies everywhere. (38)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 33, Washington, DC

Posted January 14, 2012

Where are the good black women at? They're out there but these ignorant fools just keep appear...and is it their tiddies are always coming out and they keep fighting without even worrying about covering up. No respect for self. To hell with the other women but yall need to get it together

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/ uncut/42050

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 33, Washington, DC

Posted January 14, 2012

sock tiddies at that...

finisher
finisher

Male, Age Private, Nashville, TN

Posted January 14, 2012

(( shrug ))

That's just those South Memphis chicks man. It's not too many Wal-Mart's in Memphis, so that has to be the one in South Memphis, in the Whitehaven area.

I'm just glad the brothas tried to break up the fight, and didn't pull out any weapons. That situation could've gotten ugly very quickly.

SexyBrnEyez29
SexyBrnEyez29

Male, 32, Los Angeles, CA

Posted January 15, 2012

There are unruly people in all cultures but black females are always turnt up when it comes to being ghetto.

Sometimes I can be ashamed cause videos like that give people a reason to stereotype us.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Chicago, IL

Posted January 15, 2012

I couldn't tell what was going on and who was fighting who, how embarassing. I can't for the life of me figure out how her shirt came off, I might have missed it because I couldn't tell what the heck was going on. I don't know somehow she should have stopped and put her shirt back on.

Shakka
Shakka

Male, Age Private, Atlanta, GA

Posted January 15, 2012

finisher
finisher

Male, Age Private, Nashville, TN

(( shrug ))

That's just those South Memphis chicks man. It's not too many Wal-Mart's in Memphis, so that has to be the one in South Memphis, in the Whitehaven area.

I'm just glad the brothas tried to break up the fight, and didn't pull out any weapons. That situation could've gotten ugly very quickly.

i remember when Whitehaven was upscale Blacks. last time i was Memphis i was like dayum...but it's like that everywhere...

Shakka
Shakka

Male, Age Private, Atlanta, GA

Posted January 15, 2012

SexyBrnEyez29
SexyBrnEyez29

Male, 32, Los Angeles, CA

There are unruly people in all cultures but black females are always turnt up when it comes to being ghetto.

Sometimes I can be ashamed cause videos like that give people a reason to stereotype us.

no reason at all to be ashamed...it happens with every culture. Black folks just don't mind putting it out there...

remember, the so called people that judge us won't even acknowledge that their people are the top recipients of welfare and food stamps...

it's a psychological game, and that's your department, white folks know their shyt stinks, they just like phucking with you about yours...

SenorCafeDa2nd
SenorCafeDa2nd

Male, Age Private, Paterson, NJ

Posted January 15, 2012

Unfortunately, these type of women represent the standard in the black community.

We can only go up from here, cant get any lower.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Chicago, IL

Posted January 15, 2012

All I know is that I would be too embarassed to fight with my boobs showing, I would have to stop and reset that and then get back to beating her azz.

Ignorant
Ignorant

Male, 31, Charlotte, NC

Posted January 15, 2012

Black people who are ashamed of the "unruly, unsavory" types of their race buy into their own inferiority... and in essence, deny their own humanity.

I refuse to shoulder that burden.

Showing 1-10 of 38

1 2 3 4
Next >>