Forums

God STILL Proven (215)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

nishaun
nishaun

Male, 30, New Britain, CT

Posted May 30, 2009

I should need a ref for the fact that the sky is blue or that thermodynamics demands evolution have an energy source. I am not going to spoon feed you just because you are a baby gurl.

slamdiggidy
slamdiggidy

Male, 32, Bellevue, NE

Posted May 30, 2009

nishaun
nishaun

I should need a ref for the fact that the sky is blue or that thermodynamics demands evolution have an energy source. I am not going to spoon feed you just because you are a baby gurl.

ok..
now back it up..
tell me how you know.

nishaun
nishaun

Posted June 13, 2009

There is no science known to men that supports the idea of less complex structures turning into more complex structures.

And real world evidence shows that this world decays it does not evolve.

THE SCIENCE OF THERMODYNAMICS EXPLAINS WHY THINGS DECAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If evolution isn't a natural science then you need an actual explanation... not a whole bunch of fossils that look alike.

To date the only definition of evolution is 'random and spontaneous' nothing else.

YASHARTHAMYAD88
YASHARTHAMYAD88

Male, Age Private, Philadelphia, PA

Posted June 16, 2009

The so-called African Americans, Hispanics, and Native American Indians are God's holy and choosen people. We are the Israelites!
st.John 8:32
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
www.thecomforter.info / www.theholyconceptionunit.org

nishaun
nishaun

Posted June 21, 2009

nishaun
nishaun

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise;
and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
1 Corinthians 1:27

patterns-(energy/different pattern)=new pattern
p-(e/d) = n

This formula represents a simple 'foolish' truth that has confounded many wise evolutionists. This formula simply states every new pattern (n) is a result of a previous pattern (p) minus energy (e) being divided into or through a different pattern (d). For example, if you throw (e) a mirror (p) against a wall (d) it would result in shards of glass (n).

Why is this important? Well it doesn't just prove God's existence it disproves evolution. The formula simply claims that every new pattern (n) is a result of a larger more complex pattern (p). This is a simple foolishness that will confound every wise evolutionist. I have presented it to many and the only response I have gott
show more

I agree.

Showing 211-215 of 215

<< Previous

1 ...

18 19 20 21 22