Marine_Vet
Marine_Vet

Male, Age Private, Fort Worth, TX

Posted June 22, 2012

SolarFire
SolarFire

Male, 60, Cleveland, OH

Marine Coon wrote: " I never said I engineer Marine jets"

Yet Marine coon also wrote: Education: I graduated from Texas A&M, summa %#&@$! laude, with a degree in electronic engineering. I engineer fighter jets.

So I see you are rather good at lying, or at least you think you are good at lying because you lie to all of those stupid crackers and they think you are smart. Nice try coon but TCU does not offer a masters in engineering.I told you that you have gotten used to lying to stupid a$$ crackers until you are too stupid to know that educated people probably know a hell of a lot more than your dumb a$$ will ever know.Now what's the lie you are going to come back with?

Man, you are truly a work of art! Where did I say what my master's degree was in? Exactly. You'd never made in teh military. No attention to detail. Well, maybe a cook (if you could ever figure out how to work a microwave). And you lack of attention to detail leaves me to believe that you could never own and operate a biz. Not even a lemonade stand.

Peace!

SolarFire
SolarFire

Male, 60, Cleveland, OH

Posted June 22, 2012

Marine_Vet
Marine_Vet

Man, you are truly a work of art! Where did I say what my master's degree was in? Exactly. You'd never made in teh military. No attention to detail. Well, maybe a cook (if you could ever figure out how to work a microwave). And you lack of attention to detail leaves me to believe that you could never own and operate a biz. Not even a lemonade stand.

Peace!

Again, you have gotten so used to lying to the stupid crackers you hang around, now you can't even get your lies straight. First you claim to engineer fighter jets, then you claim you didn't say that. Then you claim to be working on your masters, but now claim that your masters has nothing to do with the degree you are bragging about, in engineering. Let me guess, you are getting a masters in hillbilly Yee Hawing and jigging. Still a stupid coon. You should really take John's advice. I think you got fvcked up.

Marine_Vet
Marine_Vet

Posted June 22, 2012

SolarFire
SolarFire

Male, 60, Cleveland, OH

Again, you have gotten so used to lying to the stupid crackers you hang around, now you can't even get your lies straight. First you claim to engineer fighter jets, then you claim you didn't say that. Then you claim to be working on your masters, but now claim that your masters has nothing to do with the degree you are bragging about, in engineering. Let me guess, you are getting a masters in hillbilly Yee Hawing and jigging. Still a stupid coon. You should really take John's advice. I think you got fvcked up.

Wow....

Marine_Vet
Marine_Vet

Posted June 22, 2012

SolarFire
SolarFire

Male, 60, Cleveland, OH

You're profile said you're single. I see why now.

SolarFire
SolarFire

Male, 60, Cleveland, OH

Posted June 22, 2012

Marine_Vet
Marine_Vet

You're profile said you're single. I see why now.

single by choice a$$wipe. I have women who would have your a$$ arrested if you looked at them. Sucks being a broke a$$ coon lying about getting a masters. If you can afford to come to Saratoga, I will give you a tip on a horse so you can win a few dollars. But you will still be a broke, stupid coon.

Showing 21-25 of 25