Forums

Pastors and Male Church Members that PREY on Women (5)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

CimoneC
CimoneC

Female, Age Private, Oakland, CA

Posted June 02, 2012

The Black Church - Where Women Pray and Men Prey

With story after story in the s about pastors embezzling funds, molesting children, coercing women into illicit sexual liasons, and teaching false doctrine, I felt it time to create a book that would guide Sistahs to understand when their spiritual leader is real, and when he is a false prophet.

I recently finished THE BLACK CHURCH: WHERE WOMEN PRAY AND MEN PREY, a book about pastors gone wild and the damaging things they do and say to parishioners in the name of God. Why do women continue to go to their churches and listen to their unscriptural teachings is what I don't understand.

This highly controversial book is a shocking exposé of the manipulative games of female behavioral control, fleecing the flock and other questionable goings-on in Black churches across the U.S. Black women are being gamed on by old school pimps in the pulpit, and aren't even aware of it.

Where Women Pray/Men Prey contains dozens of real-life stories of sexual, emotional and financial abuses by Pastors, Ministers, Bishops, and church members, along with astute observations about the games being run on women in Black churches across the nation.

Sure to be one of the most talked-about books in the black community this year. Get your copy today. Log onto Women Pray Men Prey.Com to learn why this book was written and who it seeks to help.

SweetGates
SweetGates

Female, 60, Memphis, TN

Posted June 08, 2012

CimoneC
CimoneC

Female, Age Private, Oakland, CA

The Black Church - Where Women Pray and Men Prey

With story after story in the news about pastors embezzling funds, molesting children, coercing women into illicit sexual liasons, and teaching false doctrine, I felt it time to create a book that would guide Sistahs to understand when their spiritual leader is real, and when he is a false prophet.

I recently finished THE BLACK CHURCH: WHERE WOMEN PRAY AND MEN PREY, a book about pastors gone wild and the damaging things they do and say to parishioners in the name of God. Why do women continue to go to their churches and listen to their unscriptural teachings is what I don't understand.

This highly controversial new book is a shocking exposé of the manipulative games of female behavioral control, fleecing the flock and other questionable goings-on in Black churches across the U.S. Black women are being gamed on by old school pimps in the pulpit, and aren't even aware of it.

Where Women Pray/M
show more

While I have nothing against capitalism or free enterprise, I WUSH I WOULD buy common sense. God gave me an abundance ... factory installed and for free!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 37, Atlanta, GA

Posted June 18, 2012

You have to use your brain. I know women who feel that a preachers, deacons, elders, and church goers are admirable BUT remember these are men. Men are human thus they are not perfect. God's word is for you to read and understand with help if you need it but you know the difference between right and wrong. If you value yourself and carry yourself as a child of God, using wisdom to guide you, while using your head you will be okay.
Don't get inside the church building and forget that God called all to reform (cheater, thief, liar, etc.) are all called to change. Open your eyes and stop blinding yourself to what you see.

GARose712
GARose712

Female, 37, Decatur, GA

Posted August 18, 2012

I think your book is an excellent idea!!!! Some people are so naive and they forget that Ministers are people too. I'm a minister, divorced mother of three. I've had he unfortunate experience of dealing with some of the "Shepherds in wolf clothing." Being back on the dating scene has really been an eye opening experience. Especially with my fellow clergymen. I've personally witnessed and experience drug taking, lack of integrity, pimping, preachers. People wise up & know God for yourself. I think this book is needed..Just my thoughts.

papacee05
papacee05

Male, 33, Nigeria

Posted August 24, 2012

Some of us are so ignorant. most of us don't read the bible anymore and allow the bible to teach us and open our mind to know the truth, but this days is what the pastor say we do even when he or she is right or wrong we just follow. If we are reading our bible very well never will anybody fall into the trap of a false prophet and then we will know who is a real pastor & a fake one.

Most of us want a miracle to happen in a flash and a quick response to their demand even Abraham had to wait for years before he was able to give birth to Isaac and what about the story of the Israelite it took several years before God Spoke through Moses to liberate them from Egypt. This days is a different story, people are no longer patient for God's Blessing.

When some of us make mistake we think is a spiritual problem or attack. we shuld be responsible for the mistakes we make and try to see how we can make things right "the life God gave us is a free will" and we are the ones that make the decisions.

i did like to end this with Bob Nesta Marley song extract "Every man has a right to decide his own destiny and in this judgement there is no partiality" .........God made us in His own image & likeness and so, whenever we have any problem is better we just kneel down & talk to him in prayers He is our Father, He will always listen and the Church is where His family are gathered.

HE THAT PRAY QUIETLY IN A SECRET PLACE WILL BE REWARDED OPENLY ......... The Bible is the book and the church follow the Book & It's Laws...so get use to the Bible more and fellowship with your brothers & sisters in the Church as one family in the teaching of the Bible