Forums

Making love to a womans mind. (6)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Amant_D
Amant_D

Male, Age Private, Milwaukee, WI

Posted July 01, 2009

I think that we as men must first make love to a womans mind before we attempt to make love to the body. The act of love making entails more than the physical. We must enlighten them mentally, spirituallly, then physically. If we can stimulate the mind, everything else will fall into place. Remember. The essence of a woman is the greatest gift that God has given a man!

Josia0Silk
Josia0Silk

Female, Age Private, United Kingdom

Posted July 02, 2009

Well said!

venom_97
venom_97

Female, Age Private, Danville, VA

Posted July 02, 2009

I am suggesting that you teach a class to BOYS who don't know this information. You are correct in everything you just said. I have honestly come to this conclusion: I somewhat blame women for accepting the lack of respect and romance and stimulation that we deserve. Due to our acceptance of it, it will continue with what most of it is... NOTHING!
THANKS for your post... I appreciate it!!!!

BLACKTIGER41
BLACKTIGER41

Male, 51, Jacksonville, FL

Posted August 06, 2009

I cringed when I read the topic; I just broke up with a beautiful black woman because she was a very insecure drunk. It all started when her sister 25 years younger than her took her graduation photos. I inadvertantly asked to see her graduation photos and she flew into a rage.

Each time we speak on politics, economics, music or intellectual topics she would shy away from the subject and start on sombodys he said-she said personal business.

She would always tell me how smart she was and how her education helped her to developed into the person she was but I knew better. I made the statement that I was going to build her a new computer and again she flew into a rage. come to find out she never graduated high school, attended college or sought higher education. She was intimidated by my offering her a new pc.

I hate to loose her because she was perfect in every other way, except her undercover drinking problem. Most people drink to gain courage or to supposidly cope with the stress of everyday life, she drinks to lower her self esteem. when she drinks (undercover) she tends to blame me for being "white" (although I am Native American) and wanting the best life has to offer.

I guest (as she would write it) the old saying is true; "you can take the woman out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the woman."

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Ignorant
Ignorant

Male, 31, Charlotte, NC

Posted August 07, 2009

It depends on the woman... some women are stimulated more by the bling... you try to get in her mind, she's moving on to the next cat. It's a maturity thing, though, which is why I've always preferred older women.