Forums

Why won't black women please their men in bed like white women do? (184)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

Posted February 06, 2007

Why don't black women like to do all of the things a white women would, when it comes to pleasing their man in bed? Now you'll know that black guys are pretty big freaks compared to most other races. So why is it that black women in particular, have a problem with that? They don't want to participate in things that might be labeled "degrading". So what is a guy to do? If a black guy chooses to get with a white chick, the black chick would hate him for it.

all are welcome to reply.

QTY_226
QTY_226

Female, Age Private, Abbyville, KS

Posted February 06, 2007

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

Why don't black women like to do all of the things a white women would, when it comes to pleasing their man in bed? Now you'll know that black guys are pretty big freaks compared to most other races. So why is it that black women in particular, have a problem with that? They don't want to participate in things that might be labeled "degrading". So what is a guy to do? If a black guy chooses to get with a white chick, the black chick would hate him for it.

If a black woman, is in a serious relationship with a man..........then i agree she should please him.

But i think black woman are starting to have issues with black men, that want SEX, and nothing else. Why should black women continue to please you........as you degrade them and call them who/res?

Nahh........we're done.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

Posted February 06, 2007

If a black guy chooses to get with a white chick, the black chick would hate him for it.

If men are that weak and hard up for some sex that they have to go run to a white woman then that is very sad.Nobody want a weak man.Then after you have sex with the white woman you want to run back to the black woman,you might as well stay with the white woman because like I said nobody want a weak man.

Why would the black man be weak if he is going to get what he wants? My question is why aren't black women open to pleasing their men in bed?

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

Posted February 06, 2007

QTY_226
QTY_226

If a black woman, is in a serious relationship with a man..........then i agree she should please him.

But i think black woman are starting to have issues with black men, that want SEX, and nothing else. Why should black women continue to please you........as you degrade them and call them who/res?

Nahh........we're done.

At the same time you're not going to be in a relationship with a guy who disrespects you like that. All men aren't like that, including me.

QTY_226
QTY_226

Posted February 06, 2007

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

At the same time you're not going to be in a relationship with a guy who disrespects you like that. All men aren't like that, including me.

Well you mentioned a few things...........that lead me to believe, that youre all about sex.

If thats the case...........then maybe black woman know this, and will not be interested in pleasing you...............or doing things, they may label "degrading".

Im just saying.......

ATXGIRL78702
ATXGIRL78702

Female, 47, Austin, TX

Posted February 06, 2007

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

If a black guy chooses to get with a white chick, the black chick would hate him for it.

If men are that weak and hard up for some sex that they have to go run to a white woman then that is very sad.Nobody want a weak man.Then after you have sex with the white woman you want to run back to the black woman,you might as well stay with the white woman because like I said nobody want a weak man.

Why would the black man be weak if he is going to get what he wants? My question is why aren't black women open to pleasing their men in bed?

My opinion? It's all about a true relationship. A woman and man regardless of the color who are in a true relationship should feel comfortable with pleasing each other. Like the song says, a woman can be a "woman" to the outside world but behind closed doors she can be a wild one~ It's called role playing people.

Cutery
Cutery

Male, Age Private, Nigeria

Posted February 06, 2007

I can't agree less with Calcasie on the issue at hand. I think east, west or south. Our black sista still holds the ace in bad.I think the problem we blacks brothers have with our black sis is that they hate to know that you only seems to Luv them cos of SEX. but if you are lucky to find a sis that love u to pieces.You would'nt want to touch the white girl even with a long pole.

whoshutmedwn
whoshutmedwn

Female, 32, Miami, FL

Posted February 06, 2007

b_ashana4u
b_ashana4u

Male, 33, Hammond, IN

NAW, BLACK MEN ARE NOT PRETTY BIG FREAKS COMPARED TO MOST RACES. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAME UP WITH THAT, BUT IT'S NOT THE TRUTH. NOW, A LOT OF YOU WANT FREAKY THINGS TO BE DONE TO YOU AND DON'T LIKE TO RETURN THE FAVORS. I DISAGREE BUT YOU CAN STILL GO GET YOU A WHITE GIRL.

BAD_MUTHALUVA
BAD_MUTHALUVA

Male, 40, Vista, CA

Posted February 06, 2007

Hey Ashana why dont you elaborate. Give a lil detail about what white gurls do in particular since you so experienced with them. Might have to get me one

Showing 1-10 of 184

1 2 3 4 5

... 19

Next >>