Posted February 07, 2007

WHAT IS YOUR HISTORY BEFORE AFRICA?

Follow this link to LEARN the TRUTH

www.authenticjews.com

richfranklin
richfranklin

Male, 39, Detroit, MI

Posted February 09, 2007

there is no history before african history that is the birthplace of all human kind all civilization all religons. i followed your link and its an interesting page . the origonal jews were black. abraham the father of judism christianity and islam was from cush which is present day ethiopia.

Samiiro
Samiiro

Female, 31, Mankato, MN

Posted February 09, 2007

Black people are suffering because they really dont see the real picture because they are living in a dream world. They are suffering because white people want them to suffer. Suffering because all other president, vice president and leaders are picked by the white governments. They are suffering because they leaders only care about money. They are suffering because dont are helpless to their condition. Everyone knows why black people are suffering and should not ask questions but they should do something about it.

krabi-krabong
krabi-krabong

Male, 43, San Jose, CA

Posted May 09, 2007

I don't like to use transcensic entities to explain most things. First, the entity or entities existance or past existance has yet to be proven, I believe history can anwer the question of why blacks suffer so much.

Africans were not advanced enough to defend themselves against slavery, guns and cannons vs. spears and arrows. So, Africans were taken to the world as slaves. As slaves/blacks approached freedom, their white keeper didn't want reliquish their superior status to black, in calling them equal. (Yes, know Africans helped capturing other Africans, and that heads of tribe sold fellow Africans into slavery/ often this help they were forced to give)

Whites have tainted views of most other people in the world, including many blacks. This need to feel superior is in "all" our hearts, but whites just had/have to power to make it a reality.

When I say superior I am referring to blacks social status, and blacks and others view blacks, now and then.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.