Forums

Do Men Say They Love You Just Because?R Do Men Even Love At All?? (38)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 56, Wichita, KS

Posted May 18, 2012

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 102, Greece

^^ the angry black bitter man enters

LMAO

NEWS FLASH I like you more and more.
I don't have time to entertain anger, too much stress involved sorry.
My wife and my daughter are the only females that can get my attention like that, and even then it has to be something very simple.
I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
I know me being what you might call macho, but guess what?
I am just like the rest of the real men.
We play with who we want too.
YOU, a man knows the difference between a COMPLIMENT and an INSULT.
DO YOU?

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 102, Greece

Posted May 18, 2012

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 56, Wichita, KS

NEWS FLASH I like you more and more.
I don't have time to entertain anger, too much stress involved sorry.
My wife and my daughter are the only females that can get my attention like that, and even then it has to be something very simple.
I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
I know me being what you might call macho, but guess what?
I am just like the rest of the real men.
We play with who we want too.
YOU, a man knows the difference between a COMPLIMENT and an INSULT.
DO YOU?

NEWS FLASH: I'm very likeable but I don't need it on the internet LOL

However I see that you took the time to respond to my comment, explain yourself and call me a man.. LMAO

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 56, Wichita, KS

Posted May 18, 2012

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 102, Greece

NEWS FLASH: I'm very likeable but I don't need it on the internet LOL

However I see that you took the time to respond to my comment, explain yourself and call me a man.. LMAO

I will call you what you are a LADY!
I like to have fun too!
But every man cannot conversate with a woman like you.
Its all good, just having fun!
And I'M still LMAO

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 102, Greece

Posted May 18, 2012

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 56, Wichita, KS

I will call you what you are a LADY!
I like to have fun too!
But every man cannot conversate with a woman like you.
Its all good, just having fun!
And I'M still LMAO

Where I come from, the term "Lady" is not placed on a woman until she is of age 50.....

I am a woman ...a Brown woman.... yet I am comfy with what ever title people call me.... even if its out of my name as I know WHO and WHAT I am and to WHOM I belong to.... LOL

BP is for entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

dipofash
dipofash

Male, 29, Nigeria

Posted June 13, 2012

If a MAn is not performing his duty or striving to perform his duty to you then what you have is not Love.And the same for a women.The Duty of the Women is to help the Men.If the women is not performing her duties, then there is no love. The word "LOVE" is like a tree that grows gradually, you may have feelings for someone or like the person, it does not mean you love the fellow. love is what grows between two opposite sex.

InHisName4All
InHisName4All

Male, 51, Pontiac, MI

Posted July 01, 2012

If a man loves a woman or a woman loves a man both their actions will show it.... Remember the word love is verb and all verbs show action or actions

Of course many say it and don't truly mean it mainly because they don't know difference between love, Infatuation and lust

Many people can hide their emotions but in time the real in them will come fully out and you will see what is the untold story of their heart

But I say again if someone really loves you they will show you that they do by his or her own actions so if their words don't match their actions

Yes there are men who truly love and will show it and you have those who will say it and not show it the key is in you knowing the difference between what's love, what's lust, & what's is infatuation

Love is usually pure and a feeling that is mildly possessive but with lots of care too infatuation can be detected easily when a persons says they loves someone but is unwilling to talk make any eye contact or willing to do anything at all but stay away remaining shy

And lust can be known if your love shifts easily from one person to another and lust is usually expressed through short physical/emotional (but mostly physical) relationships. Love is when you love the whole person (spirit, heart, mind and body),

lust is when you only love part of them, which means that you see only part of the person as having value and that the whole person is not valuable. Keep in mind that in most relationships, you're feeling all three (love, infatuation and lust) all at once to some degree

LadyJacki47
LadyJacki47

Female, 50, Dallas, TX

Posted September 05, 2012

I am a firm believer that (1) Love does not hurt. (2) Love is an action word. He must b able to show me that he loves me. (3) He must define love for me.

imaginativeMedia2513
imaginativeMedia2513

Male, 50, Chesapeake, VA

Posted November 08, 2012

This is Being Sent To Encourage and Inspire Singles To Live An Abundant And Full Life...On The Single Side...Please Pass It On To Those You Know Who Are Single.

A Better You, Will Attract A Better Next

I saw this saying posted on Facebook, the other day. What wisdom this small statement holds. One of the pitfalls, of a break up, or a divorce is that we often will live in the moment in which that event took place; we become stuck in the pain, bitterness and anger of the days leading up to and even after events like this, instead of seeing the potential of the future and the opportunity that the freedom of this event provides us. I remember how broken I was when I was going through a bad divorce; I remember the betrayal of so many things that came out as a result. It took a moment but I realized this was an opportunity for me and a bigger one for God. I don⿿t mean it to sound as if we do not feel something about what has happened, but there comes a time that we have to begin to place things in perspective and look at the situation for what it is, and the people involved for who they really are and often always were. It is not our lose but our opportunity to gain and that now is the time and occasion to work on improving ourselves to become a better us, in order for us to attract better, not worse. You see no matter how fabulous we are there is always room for improvement. The more work that we do to improve our relationship with God and the more we seek God and His word to bring about improvement in our living and the way we interact and treat people the better off we will become and the more we have invested in ourselves and the our quality of living. If we can see that improvement is a necessary part of our growth and development as a person this will aid us in our quest to avoid looking for or attracting the same type of individual that has caused us pain, discomfort and dysfunction in the past. If we stay at the same place, doing the same things, the chances that we will attract similar types of individuals, is highly likely. Growth is an important part of our process especially as a single person, desirous of a relationship. Love yourself enough to understand who you have been, where you presently are and where you would like to see yourself, in order to break free from the past and establish healthy relationships with individuals that are designed to add to your life not detract from it! If we embrace change for ourselves first than change can come to us, in the form of friends, and relationships, better than we have ever had them before!

Showing 31-38 of 38