Forums

why women love doggy style so much (8)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Mostlovingly
Mostlovingly

Male, Age Private, Chicago, IL

Posted October 07, 2009

Just wondering why women love doggy style so much. 9 out of 10 women love this postion when there are lot of other options for them to try and enjoy it

MAXAMIL1
MAXAMIL1

Male, 48, Dallas, TX

Posted October 08, 2009

Deeper penetration into her and you can .....depending on her hip angle you can repeatedly hit her G-spot. Also allows you to be more aggressive if she is in to hair pulling azz smaking

BlkWalnut
BlkWalnut

Male, 73, Florissant, MO

Posted October 21, 2009

True, and that was the 'natural' way until the 'missionary position' was forced on us....If you study other cultures you'll find it live and well......

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 30, Truth or Consequences, NM

Posted October 23, 2009

SO THEY DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE...

AND THEY CAN TEAR IT UP AND HOLD IT AND ANGLE U AND BEAT IT LIKE THEY WANT TO... KIND LIVE A STEERING WHEEL...

Ignorant
Ignorant

Male, 31, Charlotte, NC

Posted October 27, 2009

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 30, Truth or Consequences, NM

SO THEY DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR FACE...

AND THEY CAN TEAR IT UP AND HOLD IT AND ANGLE U AND BEAT IT LIKE THEY WANT TO... KIND LIVE A STEERING WHEEL...

C'mon Lady, is it like that?

I actually get my deepest penetration from missionary, because I can control my body better that way... with doggie, sometimes there's too much azz in the way... maybe I need to hit some smaller booty women.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, 38, Homewood, IL

Posted October 28, 2009

Ignorant
Ignorant

Male, 31, Charlotte, NC

C'mon Lady, is it like that?

I actually get my deepest penetration from missionary, because I can control my body better that way... with doggie, sometimes there's too much azz in the way... maybe I need to hit some smaller booty women.

Ha Ha this is too funny!!!!

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Male, 28, Palmdale, CA

Posted November 09, 2009

*yawn* doggy is a hoes position<--- joking h0es get over it!. and its not just a woman thing its clearly a human thing. ask any man or woman ther favorite sex position and they all say DOGGY. for me the correct word for it is animal kuz incase yall havent notice thats how animals have sex they all fukk from the back. its universal. and its soo dirty and we love it *continues to floss nails*