Forums

Aaliyah's Daugther: Is She Or Is She Not The Daughter Of R. Kelly (19)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Tinted_Windows
Tinted_Windows

Male, 42, Stockbridge, GA

Posted June 02, 2007

Remember back when Aaliyah and R. Kelly were to suppose to have gotten married and then annulled? Well, that happen right at the same time Aaliyah was pregnant, right?

And Aaliyah had even recorded the song, "Are You Somebody", with her daugther's voice sampling one of the tracks.

So, with all that being said, I've got a question.

If it can be proven that Aaliyah's daugther is actually fathered by R. Kelly, wouldn't that prove that he's a child molester? Because at the time Aaliyah got pregnant, she wasn't 18, I don't think.

Plus, what ever happen to Aaliyah's daugther? She has got to be about 17 or 18 by now.

Tinted_Windows
Tinted_Windows

Posted June 05, 2007

No, Aaliyah had a child, in between her first and second album. Supposedly.

And this child is also supposedly R. Kelly's child. They were rumored to have gotten married back then, but it was annulled.

My thing is, if this child does truly exist, as well as turns out to be R. Kelly's daugther; then she could be prime evidence of R. Kelly's addictive rump with young girls. Because Aaliyah was still a teenager back then.

Tinted_Windows
Tinted_Windows

Posted June 10, 2007

Trust! If that would have came out, then it could definitely be used as criminal evidience against R. Kelly.

It would show a pattern of him having sex with underage girls.

But if I'm not wrong, I could have sworn that the little baby's voice, sampled on Aaliyah's "Are You That Somebody?", is that of her daughter. At least, that's what I heard. And I guess that's what got my attention.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Removed

Removed

I_am_I_a_am
I_am_I_a_am

Male, Age Private, Cape Girardeau, MO

Posted June 17, 2007

Sheeeit! :-)

This initial post gave me the best belly laugh I have had in months. If Aliyah had at baby at any age, then she wasn't a CHILD...

Children can't have babies. A female MUST complete puberty first. When they finish puberty, they are no longer children, but rather adolescents. That is the next stage of life for humans.

Once she has hair under her arms and betwixt her legs, that is mother natures way of telling people that this person he, or she is now ready for sex and marriage. Elivs Presley moved Priscilla Beaulieu into his mansion when she was about 14. Those who know him said he had girlfriends even younger than that. I don't see anyone calling him a child molester do you? Muhammad Ali married Belinda his second wife when she was 15. Is he a child molester?

Jerry Lee"Great Balls of fire" Lewis married his second cousin Myra when she was 13. He was in his 20's. Human have been marrying at those young ages for hundreds of thousands of years. Just because some ignorant White people come along and pass laws saying it is wrong to be with a teen ager doesn't mean that GOD buys into that foolishness.

I do think it is improper for a man/woman to go after a series of young girls misusing them sexually and mentally. Actually, it is wrong to do anyone like that at any age, but adults can handle heartbreak better than adolescents.

Take gabbering for a while and take a close read on Human Growth and Development. It will clear your mind as to who is ready for sex and who isn't.

This information is not what your mom and dad might say. They aren't experts in Human Growth and Development.

This information comes from decades of studying at close range the different stages we go through from birth to death. There are many of them.

R. Kelly is just a great singer who happens to like young women. There is nothing wrong with that. Spend your time criticizing these mentally ill men and women in our ethnic group who have insanely convinced themselves that being a homosexual pervert is a normal thing. They are the ones who need help; not R. Kelly

What is puberty?
http://www.coolnurse.com/puber ty.htm

What to expect when your child goes through puberty
http://familydoctor.org/online /famdocen/home/children/parent s/parents-teens/445.html

Puberty 101
http://www.puberty101.com/

I hope this factual information helps many of you to think more clearly before you start trying to pin labels on people that may affect them forever.

The White teach that was brought back from Thailand is a person that you can correctly label a pedophile, or a child molester. He stated with his own mouth tthat he still loved the now dead for many years, little White girl named Jon Benet Ramsey. He was 40. Jon Benet was 6 when she died. Now that is truly SICK! OK?

And the beat goes on.

Removed

Tinted_Windows
Tinted_Windows

Posted June 18, 2007

Removed

I never said that R. Kelly and Aaliyah was together then. And you didn't read that. Just jumping on in, aren't you? LOL It's O.K.

I was merely speaking about a rumor that went on back when R. Kelly and Aaliyah was supposed to have gotten married. That rumor later found itself on the track of that song. Meaning, the baby voice was supposedly to be Aaliyah's daughter. However, it what was so, who's the father? R. Kelly, perhaps?

Well, if that as so, then this supposedly daugther of Aaliyah's, if she really had one, would be very much incriminating evidence against R. Kelly. And that's pretty much how this whole thing started.

Tinted_Windows
Tinted_Windows

Posted June 18, 2007

Removed

I wouldn't be so quick to call people names, if I couldn't read.

Showing 1-10 of 19