Forums

WOMEN EXPOSING THEMSELVES ON BP (1,592)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

k_possible
k_possible

Female, 47, Kansas City, MO

Posted June 11, 2007

It is bad enough, that some of these men out here degrade us (women) like they do. I don't understand why some women would get on this site and be naked and then you send your pic to other women you might not know that they are women but you do. You degrade your self because you put yourself in that position. Your naked showing all your goods to these men leave something to the imagination. You don't want to be called the b-word and you dont want to be called a "whoe" or "%#&@$!" but you got your naked a** turned up in the air showing the crack and slit of your private area...that is not cute nor is it sexy, and you make the women that do respect themselves and their bodies look bad. But you need to realize that by showing yourself to get attention only makes for a bad situation in some cases. Yeah, this is what some men like and want, but a real man would not want that from a real woman. Just my opinion...some of you women on this BP page really should not expose yourself like that, but to each its own

Novelistic08
Novelistic08

Female, 42, Pompano Beach, FL

Posted June 11, 2007

Well said!

taurus_atx
taurus_atx

Female, 34, Austin, TX

Posted June 12, 2007

k_possible
k_possible

It is bad enough, that some of these men out here degrade us (women) like they do. I don't understand why some women would get on this site and be naked and then you send your pic to other women you might not know that they are women but you do. You degrade your self because you put yourself in that position. Your naked showing all your goods to these men leave something to the imagination. You don't want to be called the b-word and you dont want to be called a "whoe" or "%#&@$!" but you got your naked a** turned up in the air showing the crack and slit of your private area...that is not cute nor is it sexy, and you make the women that do respect themselves and their bodies look bad. But you need to realize that by showing yourself to get attention only makes for a bad situation in some cases. Yeah, this is what some men like and want, but a real man would not want that from a real woman. Just my opinion...some of you women on this BP page really should not expose yourself like that,
show more

Preach, say that! Liek my pastor says, " I ain't talking about nobody, I'm just talking about what I am talking about. "

coldbrewski
coldbrewski

Male, 45, Philadelphia, PA

Posted June 12, 2007

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to what others choose to do with their lives. As long as it's legal, do you. But when you send unsolicited pics of yourself half-dressed or exposing yourself; you welcome any negativity or disrespect that comes your way.

This problem is a big one on BP. It also appears to have a disproportionate number of females initiating these actions. Ladies much like the use of the word %#&@$! or hoe, yall have to start being real and check yourselves. Yall tend to be the biggest offenders of these disrespectful acts with one another. You just don't seem to take responsibility for it.

From a brother who doesn't want illicit solicitation and pics; and who also doesn't allow it to define who he is.

Daxwel
Daxwel

Female, 42, Houston, TX

Posted June 12, 2007

k_possible
k_possible

It is bad enough, that some of these men out here degrade us (women) like they do. I don't understand why some women would get on this site and be naked and then you send your pic to other women you might not know that they are women but you do. You degrade your self because you put yourself in that position. Your naked showing all your goods to these men leave something to the imagination. You don't want to be called the b-word and you dont want to be called a "whoe" or "%#&@$!" but you got your naked a** turned up in the air showing the crack and slit of your private area...that is not cute nor is it sexy, and you make the women that do respect themselves and their bodies look bad. But you need to realize that by showing yourself to get attention only makes for a bad situation in some cases. Yeah, this is what some men like and want, but a real man would not want that from a real woman. Just my opinion...some of you women on this BP page really should not expose yourself like that,
show more

I beg to differ...

What one woman does with her body does not speak to me or my intelligence... She is she.. and I am me...

And the same goes for men 'DEGRADING" women... I am what I respond to... I do not respond very well to bullschit or a male disrespecting me.. not a woman for that matter...

If Shay Shay wants to get on the net and show the fella's "This is why she's HOT!!"... That's on her...

HOWEVER, the moment a male approaches me with some 'ole ghetto ebonix mess...and the same way that he knows that he can approach a woman who is seeminly "EASY"... He will get checked.. and will soon realize that this woman... is very different than that female... She doesn't mind letting it all hang out.. Where Dax will not waste anytime at spliting a second to leave me hangin' where I stand!"

Bottomline... no other woman speaks for me.. or degrades me simply because she has her STUFF all hung out for drying...

I am not she.. and she is no me... PERIOD!!

k_possible
k_possible

Posted June 12, 2007

Back at DAXWELL

Sure, it is what it is. I was only express my feelings, no one was pointing you out per say. But if you seem to have gotten offended by my opinion, too bad! Like I said a real women would not expose herself like that, that is just disrespectful to themselves and it does make some of us look bad. I personally don't care what people do to they bodies or themselves but when you send me a note and it is a female with her azz up in the air, the question comes to mind "Why do SOME women expose themselves like that"? First, off their asking to be disrespected. I to will not let any man demenor me by any shape, fashion, or forum I am who I am, and I am one who will never show her goods to just no anybody. So the question or comment was not to offend anyone but if I did. I suggest you just look over it. My opinion is what it is.

Daxwel
Daxwel

Female, 42, Houston, TX

Posted June 12, 2007

k_possible
k_possible

Back at DAXWELL

Sure, it is what it is. I was only express my feelings, no one was pointing you out per say. But if you seem to have gotten offended by my opinion, too bad! Like I said a real women would not expose herself like that, that is just disrespectful to themselves and it does make some of us look bad. I personally don't care what people do to they bodies or themselves but when you send me a note and it is a female with her azz up in the air, the question comes to mind "Why do SOME women expose themselves like that"? First, off their asking to be disrespected. I to will not let any man demenor me by any shape, fashion, or forum I am who I am, and I am one who will never show her goods to just no anybody. So the question or comment was not to offend anyone but if I did. I suggest you just look over it. My opinion is what it is.

UmMm! I thought we were dialoguig on the issue at hand..hence the only person I can speak for is myself..

SOoOOoO! before assuming that anyone is upset. you may want to ask first then jump on your soap box once you find out what the person's intentions were in respect to answering the question that was possed... because I wasn't and still am not anywhere near being offended and or upset...

That being said... I didn't take ANYTHING you said personal.. I was simplying commenting on the issue you brought up... However, since it sounds as though you have an issue with me responding to the question...................... .......................Perhaps ..... AND THIS IS MERELY A SUGGESTION... if you only want certain people to respond... preface that along side your question so that you will only hear the opinions of those who:

1. share the same opinion as you...
2. who you desire to hear from...

No one is offended.. I am simply saying that if a man can't tell the difference between women who are cheap and easy.. to those who aren't.. he will learn it really quick when he pushes up on who isn't with that non-sense that a cheap woman will accept as decent conversation...

Not all women are comfortable with showing their bodies... Cool...
Not all women are comfortable with expressing their opinions.. Cool...
Not all women understand how cheap and easy they look... Cool...

All I am saying is... what one woman does is a reflection of here.. and if she is cool with it.. HE.LL I am cool with it.. Now.. I am not about to do that schit... but I am sure she is cool with that too.. and if she isn't.. its okay... She doesn't have to be.. but 1 thing I am sure of..

No Male/ Man is going to get away with treating me less than what I am and how I present myself because I am not that easy woman...

AND THIS IS ALL MY OPINION... LIke it.. love it.. hate it... whatever... the question was asked and I answered it!

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

k_possible
k_possible

Posted June 13, 2007

HEY, DAX WE BOTH ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. YOU'RE RIGHT IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION, NOT A QUESTION OF DEBATE. I WAS ONLY AGREEING WITH YOUR OPIONION, BUT TO ME IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU HAD GOTTEN OFFENDED AND THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. IT IS WHAT IT IS. JUST BECAUSE YOU AND I DONT FIT THE SCRIPT..IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE ARE STRONG WOMEN AND WILL STAND STRONG AND NO MAN WILL DEGRADE ME AND I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO DO SO. I DONT NEED THAT TYPE OF ATTENTION. IT IS I BEFORE U ON ANY GIVEN DAY. SO WE KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE WILL ACCEPT...THIS IS NOT A DEBATE WITH US. JUST ME ASKING A QUESTION THAT IS IT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

Daxwel
Daxwel

Female, 42, Houston, TX

Posted June 13, 2007

k_possible
k_possible

HEY, DAX WE BOTH ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. YOU'RE RIGHT IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION, NOT A QUESTION OF DEBATE. I WAS ONLY AGREEING WITH YOUR OPIONION, BUT TO ME IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU HAD GOTTEN OFFENDED AND THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. IT IS WHAT IT IS. JUST BECAUSE YOU AND I DONT FIT THE SCRIPT..IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WE ARE STRONG WOMEN AND WILL STAND STRONG AND NO MAN WILL DEGRADE ME AND I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO DO SO. I DONT NEED THAT TYPE OF ATTENTION. IT IS I BEFORE U ON ANY GIVEN DAY. SO WE KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE WILL ACCEPT...THIS IS NOT A DEBATE WITH US. JUST ME ASKING A QUESTION THAT IS IT. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

Smile.. Not A Problem!! Smile...

Showing 1-10 of 1,592

1 2 3 4 5

... 160

Next >>