Forums

Africans Discovered America First.... (18)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

Crystal_Blaze
Crystal_Blaze

Male, 25, Oxon Hill, MD

Posted October 08, 2007

This article alleges that blacks were the first to discover the Americas...

http://members.tripod.com/~FAL CO_Coalition/discovery.html

this discovery is said to have occurred as early as 950BC after an Egyptian pharoah sent out a fleet that ended up accidentally in Central America...this is used to explain the pyramid building that went on in the Olmec culture prior to any developmental period also various similiarities shared between certain African cultures and this Olmec Culture...

very interesting article and there is alot more to it than that...

GoldenDoor
GoldenDoor

Female, 29, Arlington, VA

Posted October 18, 2007

I mean technically they did. I believe in Pangea. Well, Pangea is a fact. We all are from Africa.

xxeler
xxeler

Male, 33, Orlando, FL

Posted October 18, 2007

GoldenDoor
GoldenDoor

Female, 29, Arlington, VA

I mean technically they did. I believe in Pangea. Well, Pangea is a fact. We all are from Africa.

When there was a Pangeiea, humans didn't even exist.

Furthermore, everyone isn't from Africa. There are no Indo-European types indigenous to Africa. There biological structured occurred due to mutation/adaptation after moving into Eur-Asia.

smack_u_silly
smack_u_silly

Male, Age Private, Vancouver, BC

Posted November 02, 2007

ivan van sertima wrote this in 'they came before columbus' in 1976, and defended his thesis in front of smithsonian in 1991.

xxeler, i'll agree with you 100% here. pangea was millions of years ago...modern man, homo sapien, has only been around a couple hundred thousand years.

Crystal_Blaze
Crystal_Blaze

Male, 25, Oxon Hill, MD

Posted December 14, 2007

xxeler
xxeler

Male, 33, Orlando, FL

When there was a Pangeiea, humans didn't even exist.

Furthermore, everyone isn't from Africa. There are no Indo-European types indigenous to Africa. There biological structured occurred due to mutation/adaptation after moving into Eur-Asia.

lol yea that had nothing to do with it. I wasnt saying we discovered it cause of Pangea anyway...i was saying an expeditionary team was sent out that discovered it.

As far as Indo-European types indigenous to Africa...the Berbers are considered closely related to the Indo-Europeans...but that doesnt prove everyone isnt from Africa. It just attempts to prove that everyone mutated after leaving africa. Which doesnt disqualify the statement that everyone is from africa.

Rumi2012
Rumi2012

Male, 24, Brooklyn, NY

Posted December 15, 2007

pangea, lol, and i have to say, ivan sertima is the man, he really knows his %#&@$!, for real, you still sound like a racist to me, afrikans "discovered" "america" first... well, how do you discover something that has already been discovered?? and my ancestry predates 950 BC, black people of kemet and central amerikkkans were not the only ones that constructed pyramids... I do acknowledge that we all descend from the asiatic black man, but i wonder, why do we still seperate ourselves?? if we acknowledge the relationship between our peoples, then we are 1 indigenous group of peoples, from black comes all array of colors, and i resent the use of the word "mutations", because my original inka ancestors adapted to new climates, we didnt deform, the only deformed humanoid is the caucasian, with no logical place of origin on the earth, or under the sun unless he truly was fabricated by arab scientists, and did you hear about the remains of caucasian "mummies" found in northern china with "asian" roots and no genetic attatchment to europe?? sounds funny, huh? maybe the chinese did the same thing but let their white devil die out, while the africans taught them how to speak and clean and we(native americans) re-taught them. you dont hear about chinese people suddenly having mummies in mexico. or ancient aymara burial grounds found in egypt(kemet), well all i think is left is peace to the original man from the original man

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

Niecce_Coop13
Niecce_Coop13

Female, 25, Auburn, AL

Posted February 26, 2008

Africans were here before Christopher Columbus. West Africans traded with the Native people here. And the west Afrcians also got land here in the US. The original Wa%#&@$!aw Nation were Black Africans. And also the Olmec (Xi) Civilization.

smack_u_silly
smack_u_silly

Male, Age Private, Vancouver, BC

Posted February 26, 2008

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

??????

all people come from africa. case closed. you can't PROVE anything from the bible, because its a BELIEF STRUCTURE that the vast majority of the world doesnt adhere to.

bouchtajj
bouchtajj

Male, 50, Thomson, GA

Posted June 04, 2011

khashkhash a berber from north africa discovered america years before columbus, berbers are the ones discovered america most brazil, columbia and cuba

Showing 1-10 of 18