Athletes from the age of 5 and up are welcome. You do not have to have any special talents, just a desire to run and learn.Adults can also condition.
Our goals are to provide each athlete the opportunity to reach his or her full potential by both developing athletic speed, endurance, and strength and fostering high self-esteem, personal accountability, self-discipline, goal setting, and goal achievement. Gold Rush Athletic Club seeks to develop well-rounded individuals who learn not only the fundamentals of athletics but also the importance of education in an atmosphere conducive to developing sound character.
* To foster strong minds and bodies.
* To create and maintain an enjoyable and productive training environment.
* To encourage positive mental attitudes and mutual respect.
* To encourage athletes to learn, train, and compete at their highest level of achievement.
* To maximize opportunities for athlete's to participate in a quality program with special attention paid to their educational growth and physical welfare.
* To maximize opportunities for athletes to acquire positive values from their competitive experience and life skills enrichment program which will enhance their preparation for a productive life.
* To provide the atmosphere for participants to realize the importance of others, personal dignity, individual rights and the value of cooperative teamwork
* To attain personal and team goals.
* To encourage the motivation and commitment necessary for academic success.
* To foster the highest standards of ethical conduct, fair play and sportsmanship.