Nutritional Benefits of BLUEBERRY FRUIT
Recognized as the North American Super Fruit, the blueberry offers a wide assortment of valuable nutrients which have been associated with countless health benefits. For centuries, Native Americans used the healthy fruit for treating coughs and other medicinal purposes. Several of the blueberry`s nutrients that are beneficial to the human body are:
* Polyphenols (including tannins) Reduces inflammation in digestive system and counteracts damage-causing free radicals, cardiovascular, neurodegenerative and other age-related diseases*
* Kaempferol A flavonoid known to reinforce a healthy immune system*
* Pterostilbene & Resveratrol Reduces cholesterol and breaks down fat*
* Other health benefits the Blueberry offers include:
* Augment learning capability and memory*
* Help prevent urinary tract infection*
Nutritional Benefits of ACAI FRUIT
The Acai berry may be the number one SuperFood in the world. Acai is loaded with antioxidants, omega 6 a
nd omega 9 fatty acids which are rarely found in fruit. The berries also contain an optimal combination of essential amino acids, polyphenols and flavonoids as well a s minerals such as iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E. This remarkably nutritious berry found in the Am azon Rainforest has been gaining notoriety and was recently even featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Acai also contains the highest concentration of anthocyanins of any food. Anthocyanins have been shown to restore mental function, concentration, memory, mental clarity. They are also known for capillary health which in turn helps with oxygen uptake, sexual performance, and the reduction of macular degeneration (vision loss due to aging). Due to their ability to protect the brain form free radical damage and their support of healthy, cellular tissue growth, anthocyanins are reputed to be one of the most valuable anti-aging antioxidants known
Nutritional Benefits of MANGOSTEEN FRUIT
For hundreds of years, the people of Southeast Asia have used the Mangosteen, especially the rind (called the pericarp, to ward off and treat infections, reduce pain, control fevers, and boost weakened immune systems. The pericarp can also be made into an ointment, and applied to eczema and other skin disorders. Many of the other health benefits of xanthones from the Mangosteen can be expressed in terms of how they act against various ailments. These include having positive effects on:
Joint or Dental Pain
Neuralgia (nerve pain)
Nutritional Benefits of DURIAN FRUIT
Considered one of the most nutritious fruits in the world, each Durian houses approximately five segments containing seeds and creamy, edible pulp. This portion known as the aril provides significant nutritional benefits. The fruit offers so many nutrients that in Thailand, Durian is often fed to medical patients and post-natal women.
Among the beneficial nutrients in each Durian are:
* Phytonutrients: nutrient compounds that provide immune system support, DNA damage repair, carcinogen detoxification, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
* Organo-sulfur compounds: natural organic compounds known to have medicinal benefits such as minimizing cholesterol development, decreasing inflammation and arthritic pain, improving joint movement and skin complexion, and counteracting carcinogens*
Other Health Benefits of the Durian include:
* Boosts metabolism weight loss*
* Blood Cleanser*
* Muscle builder*
* Natural Energy*
* Detoxification of carcinogens*
* Good source of raw fats*
Nutritional Benefits of the Royal Family of Fruits
"NOW ALL COMBINED IN ONE DRINK"
Ready to go!