Group Basics

  • Members: 8
  • Category: Business & Finance
  • Type: public
  • Date Founded:
  • Group Owner:

Join this group!

Recent Activity

    No activity since your last visit


Every W-2 wage earner should have a home-based business.If you have a business you need to make sure you are writing off expenses such as gasoline, auto insurance, finance charges, service & repairs, tag, depreciation, cell phone bill, internet service, and a number of other expenses.If you don't own a business you need to start one.Many of us could increase our tax refunds by $2000 to $5000 or more by applying basic tax law.These laws have been in place since 1913.Practically everyone you see is in the dark when it comes to income taxes to their own financial detriment.It is that way by design.How many income tax courses have you taken.Most people answer, zero.Join my group and find out what you can do today to increase you tax refund, or reduce what you pay, and earn some additional continuous income.

Forum Topic Posts Topic Creator Last Post
Be Alerted to the Hottest Stock Picks!!


View all topics

Group Photos (0)

Announcements (1)


Start a home based business. Open a checking account with debit card feature and pay for all your expenses using that card. To get an idea of what is deductible obtain a Schedule C from the IRS web site. What you should pay for with the debit card is alphabetized on the schedule. Questions? Email me.