Building a sales career takes more than education It takes opportunity. That s exactly what you ll have as part of the Enterprise Management Training Program. Ranked by BusinessWeek year-after-year as one of the Best Places To Launch A Career , this is the program where you can sharpen your customer service skills, your marketing know-how and your ability to manage a team. That s because you ll call the shots. And when you consider our performance-based environment and fast-track promotions, it s easy to see you ll be a manager at this multi-billion dollar industry leader some day. Some day soon.
How far can we take you? That depends. How far can we take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO.
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience (preferably E4 status or higher)
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be willing to accept first year compensation between $35,000 and $38,500.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to job location or be moving to this location within 30 days of application or within 30 days post college graduation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.