Position Requires an RHIT, and will be using Epic applications such as Resolute, and PeopleSoft, for departmental HIM and billing functions.
1. Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications.
2. Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business computer applications, including preparation of user specifications.
3. Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
4. Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information Resources issues to applicable management staff.
5. Assists in development of new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from system changes.
6. Assists in developing and implementing business Information Resources strategies to improve operational processing and productivity.
7. Responsible for monitoring development of specifications and establishing priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
8. Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities related to assigned activity, program, or function.
9. Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.