Lottery Instant Ticket Manager
GTECH, a leading gaming technology and service company is currently looking for a Lottery Instant Ticket Manager
to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies for Instant Ticket Games in Arizona. Serving as a market representative working directly with our customer, the Arizona State Lottery, the manager will analyze sales trends, inventory levels and product mix at retail locations to develop and recommend strategies that will increase Instant Ticket sales revenue.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for the overall management and performance of the GTECH Arizona Instant Ticket Services department, consisting of two separate teams: a Call Center manager and five-person Telemarketing team and a Warehouse Manager and four-person Warehouse Distribution team.
Works directly with the Lottery s Sales team to identify, communicate and implement new processes and strategies that will drive Instant Ticket sales and improve organizational efficiency.
Serves on the Lottery s Instant Ticket Product Planning team, responsible for providing direct input and recommendations on key business decisions such as product design, game selection, ideal product mix and ticket distribution schedules.
Ensures that appropriate quality and contractual service levels are maintained by staff personnel to meet customer requirements.
Coordinates with other departments to ensure smooth flow of tickets and materials; monitors business trends and economic cycles in order to anticipate changes in sales and order flow from Lottery retailers and availability from suppliers.
Consults with Lottery decision makers to analyze Instant Ticket processes and product specifications; identifies new solutions and reviews future game designs.
Works with shipping suppliers to analyze delivery problems; recommends and implements solutions to optimize shipping performance and reduce costs.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
- 5-8 Years of sales or marketing experience
- Strong Sales, Retail Operations, and/or Inside Sales Call Center experience; preferably from a retail trade channel that sells Lottery products (i.e. grocery, convenience store, or big box retailer)
- 3-5 years of experience using automated inventory management and ordering applications / programs
- Experience interfacing with transportation and logistics companies (FedEx, UPS, etc.) is desired
- Detailed sales analysis, strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Direct experience analyzing and preparing reports using Microsoft Excel and / or business intelligence reporting applications
- Lottery Industry experience is preferable but not required
Please apply online at www.gtech.com/careers/jobs.asp
While every resume will receive consideration, due to the volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to contact everyone who applies. Should a match be identified a representative from our organization will contact you with next steps. While applying online is the preferred method, should you be unable to apply online please send your resume to email@example.com
. Duplicate submissions both online and via email are not necessary.
We offer a highly competitive benefits package that includes the following:
Benefits To Apply Online, please use the following link:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Business travel accident insurance
- Flexible spending accounts to ease the employee financial contributions where appropriate
- 401(k) Program through Fidelity
- College Bound Fund - A 529 Plan
- Service Recognition
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Reach Out Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Performance Recognition
Apply to GTECH