What’s our vision of tomorrow? At Raytheon, we aspire to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems supplier through world-class people and technology.
Raytheon is a technology leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Raytheon is made up of the following businesses:
* Integrated Defense Systems, based in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is a leader in integrated air and missile defense, radar solutions and naval combat and ship electronic systems. Through world class mission systems integration and technology expertise, IDS provides defense and homeland security solutions to international and domestic customers.
* Intelligence and Information Systems, based in Garland, Texas, is a leading provider of intelligence and information solutions, specializing in ground processing, unmanned ground systems, cybersecurity operations, homeland security and other markets to resolve the most complex problems for our customers worldwide.
* Missile Systems, based in Tucson, Arizona, designs, develops, and produces key weapons and critical requirements, including air-to-air, strike surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles and directed energy weapons.
* Network Centric Systems, based in McKinney, Texas, develops and produces mission solutions for networking, command and control, battlespace awareness, and air traffic management.
* Raytheon Technical Services Company, based in Dulles, Virginia, supports customers located at more than 440 sites and 80 countries across five domains: air, land, sea, space and cyberspace. With innovative training, logistics and engineer solutions, RTSC specializes in meeting the challenges of any mission.
* Space and Airborne Systems, based in El Segundo, California, is a leading provider of sensor systems giving military forces the most accurate and timely actionable information available for the network-centric battlefield.
* Raytheon Professional Services LLC, based in Dallas, Texas, is a leader in global learning solutions and training outsourcing. In 2012, for the fourth consecutive year, our customers ranked RPS the #1 learning provider in HRO Today magazine’s "Baker's Dozen" in learning.
Our commitment is to build an inclusive culture that recognizes uniqueness, empowers each employee values all contributions and contributors, and leverages its diverse workforce to maximize competitive advantage. Find out more by visiting www.raytheon.com/careers.
© 2012. Raytheon Company. All rights reserved. Raytheon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and welcomes a wide diversity of applicants. U.S. citizenship and security clearance may be required.