The SharePoint 2010 Architect and Administrator is responsible for partnering with SharePoint developers to identify/implement the appropriate infrastructure environment for their application. This position will manage infrastructure, topology code repository/deployment, and administration of multiple SharePoint 2010 farms and environments. The successful candidate will manage the deployment and testing of regular patches to multiple environments, providing technical support, mentorship, and guidance to the SharePoint Services team. This role will produce and maintain documentation for supported systems including architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and detailed design documents. This position will be responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of all environments and ensuring the team meets their service level agreements as well as championing infrastructure governance and guidelines for all SharePoint environments and create/maintain processes related to those initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting the design and deployment of enterprise wide SharePoint 2010/2007 farm implementations
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience administering SharePoint 2010/2007
- Minimum 3 years of experience administering user security in the SharePoint environment including the use of SharePoint and Active Directory groups
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SharePoint Backup, Recovery, and Disaster Recovery using both native features and products such as AvePoint, Kroll Ontrack, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience estimating duration and capacity required to support new SharePoint business requirement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in .NET using C# and ASP.Net, building Web based Applications
- Working knowledge of Kerberos
- Capable of working independently or in a team environment in support of SharePoint application and architectural initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document farm and application installation and configurations for the run and maintain team