Company Profile

RPM International Inc. is a multinational holding company with subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance coatings, sealants and specialty chemicals, primarily for maintenance and improvement. Fiscal 2007 sales were $3.3 billion, with 63 percent to industry worldwide and the remaining 37 percent to consumers mainly in North America.

Shares of the company's common stock are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RPM and are owned by some 300 institutional investors and more than 96,000 individuals.

RPM employs approximately 9,400 people worldwide and operates 94 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories.


Job Results

Save Job Title Location Posted