Recalled rice sickens 50 Houston area students
Dozens of students at three Katy ISD schools got sick after eating lunch Thursday.
A total of 50 students at Wolman, Morton Ranch and Kilpatrick Elementary schools had an allergic reaction to something in the Uncle Ben's Mexican infused rice, according to Katy ISD.
Their symptoms included shortness of breath, an itchy rash and a warm sensation without fever.
About 50 students got sick, according to Katy ISD, and a few were sent home.
Read Full Story: http://www.kvue.com/news/state/Recalled-rice-sicke...