News

Search News






The Community Buzz

What is this?

Clinton Plans to Destroy America Through Taxation




American corporations already have the highest tax in the world at 35% federal, and an average of 4% state, for a total of 39%. If you are a small businessman, you are already paying at least 45% of your income back to the government. Despite this miserable tax situation, Clinton wants to add to your onerous burden associated with paying the highest taxes in the world.

Read Full Story: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/31/clint...

Shared by



Comments (0)

Add Comment
Comments Options
Sort comments by:








CSC

Apply

System Engineer Linux Windows IRS Largo MD MBI Treasury clearence required

Category:

Information Technology

Region:

MD - Prince George's County


Life Fitness

Apply

Customer Service Support Technical Specialist / 13137

Category:

Customer Service and Call Center

Region:

IL - Chicago North


General Dynamics Information Technology

Apply

Sr Engineer, Systems

Category:

Information Technology

Region:

AZ - Tucson


Wellstar Health Systems

Apply

RN PRN Support Team -- MedSurg/Tele (Cobb -- Days)

Category:

Medical Health

Region:

GA - Atlanta