Nigeria is home to 250 different ethnic groups, with over 700km of coastline covered with sandy beaches ready for development.
Entertainment is one of the rapidly growing sub-sectors of domestic and international tourism in Nigeria. Opportunities for investment exist in the following areas:
Establishment and management of Musical artist, Models, sport facilities, clubs and shops; Organization and promotion of sporting events including sponsorship;Establishment and management of relevant recreational/theme parks, clubs, theatre halls, transport and catering facilities.
Initiative is branded
1. Musical shows
2. Contemporary art exhibition in Nigeria
3. Indigenous Film Festivals in Nigeria
4. Reaping the gains of museums
5. All year round cultural festivals
7. Dance presentation of historic legend. (Queen Amina, etc)
8. Exploring the beaches and Islands in Nigeria