This member hasn't added any interests yet.
This member hasn't added any Schools yet.
Sometimes you have to get the message across as best we can. Try this for those who can't understand the King James Version:
1. I'm God. Don't play me. (I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any other gods before me.)
2. Don't be makin no hood ornaments and charms outta me, or like me. (Thou shalt not have any graven images)
3. Don't be callin' me for no reason (Thou shalt not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain)
4. Y'all betta be in church on Sunday, and not just the Sundays when it's Mother's day, Easter and Christmas (Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy)
5. Don't dis or cuss out yo momma...and if you know who ya daddy is, don't dis him neither. (Honor thy father and thy mother)
6. Don't be goin' on no drive bys. (Thou shalt not kill)
7. Stick to ya own Boo. (Thou shalt not commit adultery)
8. Don't be borrow'n stuff and don't give it back. (Thou shalt not steal)
9. Don't be snitchin' on the otha' man to save your behind. (Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy brother)
10. Don't be eyein'(skeeming)yo homie's crib, ride, woman,or nuffin. (Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy brother).
The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders, It's seen in the width of his arms that circle you.
The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice, It's in the gentle words he whispers.
The strength of a man isn't how many buddies he has, It's how good a buddy he is with his or your children.
The strength of a man isn't in how respected he is at work, It's in how he is respected and respectful he is at home.
The strength of a man isn't how hard he hits, It's in how tender he touches.
The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest, It's in his heart that lies within his chest.
The strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved, It's in how true he can be to the ONE woman he is trying to love.
The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift, It's in the burdens he can carry.
The strength of a man isn't in how much food it eats from your table, It's in the effort he puts forth to provide.
The strength of a man isn't in how he makes love, It's in the understanding that there is more to making love than making love.
This member hasn't added any Favorite Pages yet.
comments from my friends
You need to be friends with ynohtna41 in order to leave them a Comment.
In the meantime, you can always sign their guestbook.