my reading list
This member hasn't added any blogs to their Reading List yet.
Women are doing some serious complaining about guys these days. The reasons seem to vary from woman to woman, but one complain theme seems to be the common thread linking these women together and that theme is the notion that chivalry is dead.
Jye On Twitter
I got an interesting response to my Sexy vs Beauty blog entry so I decided to do a part 2. Since the original focus was on how some women get the concepts of sexy and beauty twisted, it's only right that I focus on why fellas get it wrong on this one. A woman who commented on my blog left an interesting response with some valid points.
Jye On Twitter
1) Take care of your children, they didn't ask to be brought into this world. From the time they're born it's an uphill battle that takes a FAMILY to fight, without you most won't make it. 1b) Stop making babies you know damn well you ain't gonna be there for. 1c) If you know you don't want to be there for your kids, STAY out of their life- don't promise to be there having them waiting and you never show up. 2) Elevate your mind, realize there aren't any females on this earth named. "Yo", "sweetheart", "babygirl" etc. 2b) Except fate- If a woman isn't interested don't get mad at her, it's called preference. 2c) Stop calling women out their names if they don't give you the time of day. You're either not their type, coming at them wrong, or maybe they have someone already. 3) Leave women with a man ALONE. You mofos are quick to try and take another man's woman but are ready to murder if someone takes yours. 4) Get a dose of reality- if you're over the age of 20 and you ain't get signed in major league sports or get a major record deal then guess what pa, it just might not happen. 4b)Have a backup plan- if your dream is to be a professional athlete or entertainer cool, but also get yourself a backup plan so if that never happens you'll have something to fall back on. 4c) Stop focusing on sex- sex is a precious gift not like free samples that should be given away to anyone. You guys complain about how your woman is, but guess what you knew how she was ahead of time, but overlooked it because she gave you the booty. 5) Get a job- you can't sell dope forever and frankly it has no benefits package nor a retirement plan. If you want to sell drugs so bad, go to school and sell pharmaceuticals- it's LEGAL drugs PLUS you get a nice benefits package, 401K plan and you can retire from it. 6) Get an education- since the beginning women have always been attracted to educated men. There is no shame in increasing your knowledge. 6b) when you obtain an education, do better! There is nothing worse then a person who's educated acting like a damn fool. When you know better do better. 7) Stop blaming the white man. True enough there are certain obstacles that every black man must face in this life, but no man can stop your greatness WHEN you put your mind to a task. The white man doesn't make you do the foolish stuff you do. 8) Put the guns down. If you're a real man and need to handle something don't hide behind guns, throw those hands it takes more courage and the only people who will get hurt are the 2 people fighting. 9) Love yourself- you have no sense of love because you don't love yourself. Learn to love yourself and you will have the capacity to love others. 9b) Love your women- Love is an umbrella term for respect, trust, loyalty, honor, cherish, etc. So when you say you love someone you are also saying you respect, trust, honor, etc., them. 9c) Stop cheating- you cheat because you're trying to fill a void deep within yourself. Understand that material things don't fill that void. All the kitty in the world will never fill that void. Look at #9 to learn to fill that void. 10) Stop trying to be a gangster. The life a gangster leads is one of pain and sorrow. Their future is death and dishonor.
Jye On Twitter
1) Wear your OWN hair- STEP AWAY FROM THE WEAVES!
2) Stop saying you're THICK when in fact you're FAT (embrace your fatness)
3) If you're not advertising for anal sex stop taking pics with your butt all in the camera
3b) Stop taking pics in bathrooms- it's not cute nor sexy
3c) If you take a pic in front of a mirror CLEAN THE DAMN MIRROR
4) Stop chasing men forsaking your children
4b) Stop using child support money on your own self and use it for your children
4c) If you're gonna come outside looking fly, you need to take the same pride in your children coming out looking fly
5) Leave the attitude at home, you may look fly but looks fade and bad attitudes are for dogs
6) Stop wear pants that show the crack of your %#&@$!, "plumber pants" ain't cute on nobody
7) GET A JOB- finding a man with money does not count as a job
8) Stop entertaining no good men. The more you give no good guys some play the worse you make it for everyone. When those idiots realize you can't get a woman with their foolishness then they'll be forced to grow the hell up
9) Stop forsaking the good guys. The more you play the good guy the more you turn them into the idiots mentioned in #8.
9b) For black women- stop bashing brothers who don't have as much as you. You don't want them because they have little to offer so don't get pissed if they go outside their race. It's because you push them away that they end up with someone outside the race who saw the same potential in them you overlooked.
Jye On Twitter
I saw a funny video on YouTube where a brother asked what initially was a funny question. When he broke down the reasoning for the question I realized the brother had a good point, and so I will present the question to my readers...
Why is it that if a guy states his opinion about gays he's labelled a homo-phobe? I was thinking the other day, that if I stated that I don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle then I'm automatically labelled a homophobe? Notice I didn't say I don't like gay people, I just don't agree with that lifestyle.
Jye On Twitter