my reading list
This member hasn't added any blogs to their Reading List yet.
Interested? Please join the journey... SUBSCRIBE TO YOGA FLAVA TV ON YOUTUBE >>> http://www.youtube.com/
As you know building a brand takes the participation of followers. If you are reading this blog, you have a connection to me. Most advertisers want to see how many followers you have on facebook. therefore, please "like" my facebook page for Yoga Flava.
In Tantric sex the point of sex is not orgasm, the point is to feel. There is no clear cut beginning, middle, or end. Most of the exercises related to Tantric sex involve slowing things down, trying not to focus on our external body, or orgasm, or anything outside of our experience of the moment.
Without a focus on orgasm, the goal becomes increased awareness leading to greater understanding of ourselves, which eventually leads to enlightenment. There is no pressure to "get over the top". This doesn't mean that orgasm doesn't exist in Tantra, it just isn't the be all and end all. The spiritual practice and the good sexual feelings are inter-related, each leading back to, and improving the other.
The popularity of Yoga has created an industry that is being valued at 27 billion dollars. Yoga studios are popping up all over, yoga gear, books, TV and Radio Shows, DVDs and CDs are just a few of the products fueling the industry. Why is yoga so popular? Here, we look at the top 10 benefits of regular yoga practice.
1. Stress relief. My personal reason for starting the practice, I desperately needed the tools to cope. A few minutes of yoga during the day can be a great way to get rid of stress that accumulates daily - in both the body and mind. Yoga postures, pranayama and meditation are effective techniques to release stress.
2. All-round fitness. You are truly healthy when you are not just physically fit but also mentally and emotionally balanced.
3. Weight loss. What many want! Yoga benefits here too. Sun Salutations and Kapal Bhati pranayama are some ways to help lose weight with yoga. Moreover, with regular practice of yoga, we tend to become more sensitive to the kind of food our body asks for and when. This can also help keep a check on weight.
For more insight watch this episode of Yoga Flava TV and then proceed with the rest of the benefits list below.
4. Inner peace. We all love to visit peaceful, serene spots, rich in natural beauty. Little do we realize that peace can be found right within us and we can take a mini-vacation to experience this any time of the day!
5. Improved immunity. Our system is a seamless blend of the body, mind and spirit. An irregularity in the body affects the mind and similarly unpleasantness or restlessness in the mind can manifest as an ailment in the body. Yoga poses massage organs and stregthen muscles; breathing techniques and meditation release stress and improve immunity.
6. Living with greater awareness. The mind is constantly involved in activity – swinging from the past to the future – but never staying in the present. By simply being aware of this tendency of the mind, we can actually save ourselves from getting stressed or worked up and relax the mind. Yoga and pranayama help create that awareness and bring the mind back to the present moment, where it can stay happy and focused.
7. Better relationships. Yoga can even help improve your relationship with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones! A mind that is relaxed, happy and contented is better able to deal with sensitive relationship matters. Yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful; benefit from the strengthened special bond you share with people close to you.
8. Increased energy. Do you feel completely drained out by the end of the day? Shuttling between multiple tasks through the day can sometimes be quite exhausting. A few minutes of yoga everyday provides the secret to feeling fresh and energetic even after a long day. A 10-minute online guided meditation benefits you immensely, leaving you refreshed and recharged in the middle of a hectic day.
9. Better flexibility & posture. You only need to include yoga in your daily routine to benefit from a body that is strong, supple and flexible. Regular yoga practice stretches and tones the body muscles and also makes them strong. It also helps improve your body posture when you stand, sit, sleep or walk. This would, in turn, help relieve you of body pain due to incorrect posture.
10. Better intuition. Yoga and meditation have the power to improve your intuitive ability so that you effortlessly realize what needs to be done, when and how, to yield positive results. It works. You only need to experience it yourself.
Remember, yoga is a continuous process. So keep practicing! The deeper you move into your yoga practice, the more profound are its benefits.
Check Out These Yoga Flava Posts:
Continue your home study practice: Click Here For The Link To Your Yoga Flava Home Study Products
Check out my recommendations : Wellness Products
Please "LIKE" the Yoga Flava Facebook page!
R & B Soul Singer, Shaliek‘s new video features the debut single, The Past, from his forth coming album entitled Blood Sweat Tears. The single is already heating up some radio stations. Shaliek’s fresh vibe with classic soul is becoming more of a familiar face on various media outlets, establishing him as rising star to listen to and watch.
Join Shaliek on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/offici alshaliek
Let me know how you feel and subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yo gaFlava Peace and blessings, Robin