Are you one of the never-aging Baby Boomers Generation taking care of elderly parents? Whether you care for them in your property, in their home nearby or far away, there will be plenty of moments when you may find yourself praying for extra strength as you search this Bible, looking for the precious promises of God inside Bible that apply to your specific situation.
On the kind of day, recently, I found myself in Psalm 118 (NASB). Talk about great emotional strength-building Bible verses! I was so encouraged when i read through these inspirational and encouraging Bible verses. You really should read the whole Psalm when you get a chance but areas of my favorites of the encouraging Bible verses in it:
1. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is usually good; For His loving kindness is everlasting.
6. a Our creator is for me; I will not fear
14. The HEAD OF THE FAMILY is my strength and song, And He has develop into my salvation.
27. This is the day which the lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
28. You are my God, and I give thanks to You; You are my God, I extol You.
29. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting.
I spent five minutes reading just these verses three times out loud. By the third time, I was feeling so much better and so full of God's awesome strength! A few days later, when I ran into another roadblock and had been feeling discouraged, I grabbed a sheet with these inspirational Somebody verses and read them. Again I was blessed with a really sense of peace and strength.
I would encourage you to print these uplifting verses out and carry them with you for those difficult moments in life that all of us who are caring for the elderly parents in our family will experience. You'll be so glad you did.
You can find more Verses of Encouragement at this great website.